Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
San Jose , CA 95111
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
The Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst will work for the VP of Revenue Operations and the Finance Team to support sales planning, analysis and Compensation. Role will oversee the administration and interpretation of Channel Sales Compensation Programs and Plans. These key programs include compliance and supports global teams regarding all compensation related matters.
- -Data/scenario modeling and analysis to answer ad-hoc business questions and conduct monthly/quarterly/semi-annual /annual reviews of plan effectiveness and plan changes
- -Partner Compensation impact analysis based on any proposed plan changes
- -Sales force Compensation impact analysis based on any proposed plan changes
- -Fosters and continues to grow relationships with customers and business partners while developing relationships with key 8x8 Sales and Leadership
- -Manages and participates in all market survey activities related to the sales organization
- -Utilize expertise and professional presence to mentor and train other analysts within the field compensation group
- -Prepares and provide accruals and analysis on accruals as necessary
- -Analyze and develop commentary on sales organization trends, results and effectiveness
- -Conducts presentations as required by management
- -Participates in internal and external audits
- -Ensure compliance with applicable compensation laws and regulations
- -Supports Operations team as necessary
- -BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience in the software industry
- -7+ years of experience leading cross-functional technology teams to deliver or support scalable, high-performance enterprise solutions
- -5+ years managing, mentoring, motivating and growing a mature and goal-driven technology team
- -5+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience managing Callidus Application and related ecosystem
- -3+ Year of experience with a cloud integration platform
- -Demonstrated technical aptitude and experience supporting cloud, web and infrastructure solutions
- -Strong knowledge of the technology ecosystem, including Callidus Suite for Sales, Marketing and Finance
- -Excellent customer engagement and interpersonal skills
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively across all levels from individual contributors to C-level executives
- -Proven ability to manage escalation and communications with Company-wide impact
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Espaol.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Espaol.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.