Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr Sales Account Executive (Territory Sales)
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, built-to-last, organization. If what Ive said isnt a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more directing than doing stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
Hostway Corporation is a leader in Cloud, Managed, and Hybrid Hosting. Hostway delivers reliable, secure, and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solutions to over 500,000 customers worldwide. Hostway has emerged as one of the largest cloud hosting and Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers in the world due to the companys expertise in developing secure, multi-tenant hosting environments and is committed to providing SMB's and large enterprises with cost effective business solutions. Hostways core products include Managed Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Web Hosting and Email and Applications. For more information about Hostway, please visit http://www.hostway.com.
Who you are:
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Hostway, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
You know putting your customers interests first, knowing more about them than your competition, using a Challenger approach, and negotiating to win - builds the longest lasting relationships. This is why you are consistently an outperformer, and why you should join Hostway as an EnterpriseAccount Executive. You will have a unique opportunity to build on that great success, using your expert knowledge of the pains experienced in the modern data center and the best tools and technologies required to give you an unfair advantage, in a highly competitive space. You will create new customers, both directly and working with existing and new Hostway partners.
What Youll Do:
- Manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organizations growth
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Hostways solutions.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Use Account Based Marketing techniques to conduct outbound campaigns to strategic prospects within your assigned territory to uncover new opportunities and account targets.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Hostways solutions within their organization.
- Manage and coordinate all aspect of sales cycle (strategy, business and technical)
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Align all internal Hostway resources in full engagement, to close sales, including: sales engineering, marketing, and executives.
- Collaborate with teammates and management on marketing programs, lead generation, and joint selling with channel and technology partners.
- Increase Hostways sales volume and deal size.
- Assist those companies by analyzing their needs, recommending a tailored solution, and capturing all components in formal proposals.
- Provide accurate forecasting, reporting and insights.
- Stay current & provocative: Consistently seek out ongoing training and sales enablement programs, best use of sales methodology, and deepening expertise in Hostway products and solutions.
- Be a passionate promoter of Hostway culture and values in the sales organization and throughout Hostway.
- Strategic ThinkingSystematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges
- CommunicationTailors communication to the customers needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal InfluenceUses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor
- NetworkingIdentifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
- A proven track record that shows over-achievement of your sales quotas and earnings history in 5 of the last 7-10 years
- Experience selling IT solutions relevant to CIOs of the Global 5000: security, high-availability, networking, hosting, co-location, infrastructure, or applications.
- Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
- Willingness to travel: Up to 50% required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.