Sr. Quality Engineer
Weston , FL 33327
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Seeking Quality Engineers to perform software quality assurance and testing, applying best practice methodologies and processes. Design test plans, scripts, and procedures for testing software, identifying issues and their causes. Review requirements specifications for defects, performance, reliability, scalability, testability, usability, and security. Create and execute test scripts, assist in preparation of test strategies, and set up and maintain test data and environments. Monitor and track resolution of defects, coordinating with engineers in order to prevent, report, and resolve the issues.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related STEM field.
- 2 years of experience with quality assurance and testing.
Experience must include a minimum of:
- 1 year of experience with Agile or another rapid application development environment
- Applying software development methodologies, continuous integration and development, integrated test environments, and tool chain automation to perform end-to-end automated test execution through self-service across Mainframe and distributed applications.
- 1 year of experience with writing test cases and monitoring defects, as well as designing and running functional, automated, system, and performance tests.
- 1 year of experience with Change Man, Cobol, Control M, DB2, HP Quality Center, HP Quality Test Professional, Mainframe, Selenium, SQL, and Waterfall.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable