Sr Project Manager - Nyc, NY
Two95 International Inc.
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr Construction Project Manager NYC, NY
Title Sr Construction Project Manager
Position- Contract (6 + Months)
Location NYC, NY
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
- Coordinate multiple departments, vendors and assets to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of major scope milestones
- Establish appropriate project governance structures and processes by engaging executive sponsor and key stakeholders to develop appropriate thresholds and cadence for governance discussions.
- Strong project management skills with prior experience managing complex cross-functional projects ih a highly matrixed environment
- Experience with cross-project/program dependency identification and management
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills with ability to present complex information and respond to complex needs of a large and visible project or program
- Ability to network with internal and external stakeholders, and leverage relationships to resolve complex project issues
- Effectiveness working diplomatically across teams with varying objectives.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project),
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of project management experience, or any equivalent combination of education and work experience
- PMP (Must be willing to obtain within 12 months of date of hire)
- Transportation industry experience
- Direct or matrixed people management experience is a plus.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.