Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About AtRisk Technologies
AtRisk Technologies is a cognitive cyber security management company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We provide global organizations with the ability to measure the attack surface in order to proactively achieve cyber situational awareness prior to potential threat or incident. Our Quorum technology solution wins because it is unified, preemptive, and proactive.
AtRisk Technologies's solutions use artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate dynamic iterative processes designed to evolve in concert with changes in cybersecurity threats, processes, and technologies. Its unique solution takes key aspects of the horizontal solutions spanning cybersecurity, and vertically integrates them to create an optimized synergistic cybersecurity solution.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager Position Summary
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will help develop and maintain sales enablement and competitive materials to support AtRisk Technologies go-to-market and sales strategy. You will work with product management, strategy, and sales teams to identify gaps, develop resources and launch coordinated sales and marketing initiatives that support AtRisk Technologies overall growth initiatives. You will also be responsible for managing customer marketing initiatives to support upsells, renewals and overall customer success.
- Manage AtRisk Technologies sales enablement program to support sales and marketing alignment and ensure market-facing teams have appropriate resources, including data sheets, use case guides and sales presentations
- Understand product offerings and competitive differentiation, and translate features / functionality into business value
- Support product releases and target market initiatives with release documentation, sales enablement, campaign execution and reporting, and project management
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding across @Risk Technologies resources
- Identify opportunities to develop new resources, refine messaging and launch new campaigns that drive business growth
- Support vertical go-to-market initiatives with industry-specific resources and messaging
- Understand competitive landscape and maintain competitive battle cards with up-to-date competitive differentiation and industry news.
- Represent the voice of the customer and provide customer and market insights to Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Support general product and PR initiatives, including award submissions, product launches, competitive intelligence and messaging updates.
- 2-4 years of product marketing experience
- 1-3 years of cyber-security experience
- Strong, proven writing skills
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management capabilities
- Detail-oriented, proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Sales experience a plus
- Based in the Dallas, TX area
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.