Title: Sr. Product Analyst Location: San Francisco, CA Duration: 10 months Description: Ideal candidate would have worked on delivering digital marketing initiatives focused on analytics (GA) & targeting (Optimizely), lead generation/conversion, content management (AEM), and website performance & optimization.
VIEW JOBS1/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-13T00:00ABOUT LIVERAMP
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
TV is one of the key growth areas for LiveRamp. You will be working on a zero to one product that leverages LiveRamp's Identity graph, digital advertiser relationships, and ecosystem of integrations to build and expand into an emerging and high priority growth area for the company - TV. You will be responsible for everything TV encompassing Addressable, Connected, and Linear TV domains.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who can shape and execute on the LiveRamp's TV roadmap and contribute to building a meaningful revenue line for the company
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
* Own a growth product covering a key area of strategic focus for LiveRamp
* Manage the entire product lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
* Collaborate with Executives, Product Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams in growing the LiveRamp's TV business
* Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of your product and grow usage, retention, and revenue
* Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
* You have 3+ years as a Product Manager at an advertising technology company, preferably an understanding of TV advertising and industry landscape
* You can guide both strategy and execution; you're comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
* You have experience working with partners at other companies to understand requirements and drive shared success.
* You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
* You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly, and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
* You can write code and queries where needed. You will not create software in this job, but you will work closely with software engineers on a highly technical product, and you may perform analyses.
* You have effectively worked with remote dev teams in the past
* You can rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables.
* You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
* You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
* Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company's future.
* Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
* Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
* People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
* Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad|US - California - Santa Clara|US - California - South San Francisco
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Our Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Reproductive Health will be based in either our Santa Clara, South San Francisco, or Carlsbad, CA, campuses. Reproductive Health area is part of Thermo Fisher's Life Sciences Solution (LSG) Business Unit, within the Genetic Science Division (GSD).
How will you make an impact?
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Reproductive Health leads the product strategy for a portfolio of products that provide value-added growth for the Reproductive Health Business Unit in the Genetic Sciences Division (GSD) of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for the life-cycle management of a growing portfolio of new and on-market products, while acting as the liaison between Sales, Market Development, R&D, and direct Customer Support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interacts with customers and internal stakeholders to identify product opportunities.
* Responsible of revenue growth for the segment, in conjunction with GMD (Global Market Development) Team as well as Sales Teams.
* Develops relationships with industry leaders.
* Develops and implements training programs.
* Analyzes market developments, competitors, trends and opportunities.
* Develop business case related to new product and business development initiatives.
* Cross-functionally develop customer requirement and claims and facilitate product creation.
* Ensure adequate data to support product claims and requirements.
* Monitors product quality and availability.
* Creates the vision and strategy for a given product line and then manage the product life cycle.
* Participates in process and operation improvement opportunities.
* Responds to internal and external inquiries.
* Complies with company quality management systems, policies and procedures.
* Provides mentorship, if applicable.
* Additional duties/responsibilities according to business needs.
* BS/BA required, preferably in bio-technology or related field.
* 8+ years' experience, including minimum of 2-4 years' experience in Genomics Product Marketing and/or Reproductive Health.
* Strong communication skills, particular in customer facing roles.
* Strong Interpersonal skills.
* Results oriented with track record of success in completing projects.
* Ability to understand complex scientific information.
* Ability to travel up to 40%.
* M.S., or MBA in related field
* Courageous, outgoing, analytical, disciplined, agile, team oriented.
* Ability to effectively lead and manage a team through influence in a matrix organizational structure.
* Results and proactive solution driven, the ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks.
* Ability to effectively present to all levels of an organization internally and externally.
* Regularly contributes to the conception of new principles, theories, and concepts, to resolve complex issues.
* Employs judgment in choosing creative techniques to resolve complex issues requiring extensive analysis and evaluation of factors.
* Determines own methods for new projects; acts as team leader; employs scope to determine goals for assignments.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.South San FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS1/14/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-14T00:00Sr. Sales Financial Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Sales Finance provides insight into Twitter's business using financial models built on strong relationships. We engage directly with both senior management and front-line sales to understand the drivers of Twitter's revenue and how to optimize that revenue.
What You'll Do:
* Build models to analyze complex and sometimes ambiguous business issues: revenue forecasting, market sizing, compensation structures, product launches
* Work closely with Sales management to create revenue growth plans and to determine optimal resource allocation; independently covering a group of sales verticals
* Work with key stakeholders to create, draft, and communicate policies to facilitate smoother operations and improve decision making
* Work with large data sets, synthesize insights, and present recommendations to executives
* Design and implement reporting tools for your business partners
* Create meaningful presentations and analyses that tell a story focused on insights, not just data
* Streamline processes and increase bandwidth within the Sales Finance team through automation and outsourcing
Who You Are:
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence business partners
* Detail-oriented while working across a wide variety of projects
* Personable, approachable as we interface with various stakeholders throughout the organization
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle many competing requests
* Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
* A minimum of 4-6 years of experience preferably in corporate finance, investment banking, investment management, management consulting
* Superior PowerPoint and Excel financial modeling skills
* Experience with SQL and Tableau
* Experience manipulating complex and large data sets
* Possess a demonstrable grasp of Twitter, mobile (i.e., device and carrier markets), web and media market
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.