Title: Sr. Product Analyst Location: San Francisco, CA Duration: 10 months Description: Ideal candidate would have worked on delivering digital marketing initiatives focused on analytics (GA) & targeting (Optimizely), lead generation/conversion, content management (AEM), and website performance & optimization.
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00ABOUT THE TEAM
The Stitch Fix Finance team enables our clients to be their best self. We broadly define our clients as customers, business partners, and shareholders. We drive value through business partner support, innovative and insightful analysis, and financial integrity. We are looking for bright, kind, and goal-oriented individuals who succeed in a fast-paced environment and thrive in building and improving processes to scale the business to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the Finance team, you will be integral in efficiently scaling a profitable, growth company. You will build reports, financial models and processes to support a wide range of financial planning and analysis. You will be empowered with visibility to the entire organization, which provides a unique opportunity to develop insights that will meaningfully impact our business. The successful candidate will be a team player who possesses strong analytical skills; a well-rounded understanding of financial statements; and enjoys solving complex business problems.
The individual in this role will serve as the finance business partner to our merchandise planning, warehouse, styling, and customer experience organizations to forecast cost of goods sold and fulfillment-related expenses down to contribution profit. The Supply Chain Finance SFA will provide tops-down guidance for the Merchandise Planning team regarding targeted initial markup, inventory receipt investments, clearance, damage, shrink, and inventory productivity as well as build the gross and net inventory forecast on the balance sheet. The Supply Chain Finance SFA will also work with the warehouse, styling and customer experience teams to forecast shipping, packaging, freight, headcount, fixed and variable payroll, and operating expenses. You will gain exposure to new initiative tests and launches across the company inclusive of building ad hoc Excel models to determine ROI.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
* Analyze financial results, understand key trends, assess current and future business risks and opportunities, and communicate insights
* Establish regular cadence with business partners for monthly budget vs. actual analysis, headcount reporting, monthly and quarterly expense forecast updates, and annual and long range planning
* Partner with business to support new initiatives, and help monitor and drive results
* Partner with business to support strategy and business decision-making
* Collaborate with Accounting on the monthly close process
* Lead ad hoc financial modeling and analysis for special projects and new business launches
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
* You have a Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years of financial analysis, merchandise planning, or inventory accounting experience with exposure to forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and monthly close activities
* You have superior Excel skills, including basic financial modeling, and can put together a mean PowerPoint deck.
* You possess strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
* You're able to identify opportunities for business improvement and take initiative to drive necessary changes
* You embrace challenges - approaching complex problems in an organized and detail-oriented manner
* You take initiative to introduce solutions when you see the opportunity to improve how we measure our success or how we grow our business
* You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering and collaborating across a wide spectrum of functions
* You work well in a demanding, fast-paced environment and can manage competing priorities
* You are highly flexible and adaptable and thrive in an an ambiguous and ever-changing environment and see this as an opportunity to help define the way forward
* You're highly self-motivated, you have a stellar work ethic and you're looking for the right company to support your growth potential
* You have experience with Anaplan and/or Essbase.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE...
* We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
* We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
* We are a technologically and data-driven business
* We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Transforming the way people find what they love"
* We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
* We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
* We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
* We take what we do seriously. We don't take ourselves seriously
* We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
* We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefit
* You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Stitch FixSan FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Position summary
Already the world's largest event marketplace, StubHub thrives to be more than just a source to buy and sell tickets. The live experience landscape is evolving rapidly and technology is having a significant influence on events and experiences as we look to build a truly global product.
As the Sr. Product Manager of Fraud Prevention, you will work to eliminate abuse and maintain a fair marketplace ecosystem. You will set the strategy and defining roadmaps for a product portfolio. You'll work closely with a variety of partners including global fraud prevention leaders, finance managers, UX research and design, and software development teams.
You are a digital product design leader with an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are committed to finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture. You will also set the tone, standards, mechanisms and processes for how the company works. You will think big about opportunities to re-invent our customer experiences, taking bold bets on the most promising ideas, prioritizing them and delivering big results. You will also evangelize new features to end-users and partners, working to accelerate adoption, defining key success metrics, measuring impact and tracking the business benefits.
* Thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and dynamic environments.
* Comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams.
* Hire, train and direct a team to craft usable, valuable, consistent and intuitive user experiences across platforms and devices throughout the customer journey by considering market context, industry and competitive trends, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
* Craft compelling and influential presentations, presenting the story to all levels of the organization (including executives)
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for StubHub leaders:
* Uses excellent judgment
* Has high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
* Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
* Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
* Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
* Is strongly oriented towards results
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent experience working in eCommerce or Technology organizations
* Proven track record of product management experience, preferably in an e-commerce business
* 10+ years of translating customer needs into features and solutions, delivering delightful and frictionless customer experiences that deliver business results.
* Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative tech products / services at scale in an environment where priorities shift rapidly.
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
* Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
* Strong Marketing and/or Sales background
* Business judgement and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
Owned by eBay, StubHub's mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android.
Offering a delightful fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. In May of 2016, StubHub expanded into more than 40 additional markets with the acquisition of Ticketbis.
StubHub's vision encompasses four goals:
* Building a strong culture and talent magnet for diverse backgrounds
* Broadening our geographic footprint with #1 or #2 position in key markets
* Being an indispensable industry partner bringing audiences together
* Being everywhere our customers are and playing a larger role in their lives
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ebay Inc.San FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00Knowledge Transition and Technical Guidance:
* Understand the high level requirements through review of documents (eg Component Design Document/ Requirements document).
* Document the understanding as part of the reverse KT.
* Seek signoff from the client.
* Partner with the Business Analyst to provide suggestions on the requirements to drive clarity based on experience in earlier projects.
* Update/Review KT documents created by Test Analyst.
* Seek review of updated documents from relevant stakeholders.
* Understand the critical business flow in terms of resource load, volume of data etc.
* Conduct feasibility study to identify tools /methodologies /frameworks to meet the client's requirements.
* Design estimates based on the analysis of the requirements and inputs from the test analyst.
Test Requirements Study:
* Understand and analyze the requirements (through review of requirement document) to identify the testable requirements.
* Prioritize the requirements based on the time required.
* Review/create the requirement traceability matrix.
* Create requirement query tracker (or clarification document) to track any clarification.
* Identify gaps in the requirements and take actions to close the same.
* Prepare high level flow documents.
* Organize and drive the requirement walkthrough session.
* Prepare/Review the flow diagrams.
* Reach out to Technology team if required.
* Seek clarification on the requirements from the customer.
* Perform Proof of concepts or evaluate different tools if required.
Test Strategy & Test Planning:
* Provide inputs to the test lead to create test strategy (that includes release date, types of testing, scope of the project, detail explanation of particular release, RAID Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies etc).
* Gather inputs from the client (eg Types of testing, Development teams, Client managers etc).
* Prepare test plan covering timelines, resource (Man /Machine) deployment (How it will be tested).
* Seek signoff on the test plan.
* Identify specific entry and exit criteria.
* Provide Test Environment Requests.
* Identify need for test automation along with Test Lead.
Test Design & Test Development:
* Identify the test scenarios based on the understanding of systems, interfaces and application.
* Identify end to end business critical scenarios.
* Create/Review the test scenarios (created by the Test Analyst) and RTM.
* Design estimates (time /effort) based on the requirements analysis.
* In case of critical technology, create test scripts and seek review inputs from the test lead.
* Identify and validate test scenarios for automation.
* Create automation test scripts.
* Share created test scripts with test lead for review.
* Conduct pilot automation test run to validate the test scripts.
* Validate the test environment set up.
* Participate in customer review meetings and seek sign off by customer on the review comments.
* Based on the changes in the requirement, identify regression scenario and the impacted areas on need basis.
* If required, provide Test Case walkthrough and seek customer sign off inclusive of Prioritization of Test cases, Optimization options.
Test Execution & Closure:
* Test the defect and update the status, if required.
* Conduct root cause analysis of the defects logged.
* Prepare Test summary Report and share the same for review/ Review the test results/test reports submitted by the test analyst.
* Capture lessons learnt and the best practices adopted.
* Identify the time and cost saving made due to the best practices adopted.
* If requested, participate in release management to share impact of production dates.
* Periodically generate metrics based on the audience.
* Review metrics to identify areas for process optimization.
* Conduct dry run/smoke testing to ensure scripts readiness.
* Execute the scripts.
* Monitor appropriate server monitoring counters (eg CPU utilization, memory utilization etc).
* Perform high level/Sanity testing to ensure testing is intact.
* Participate in the defect triages to gather evidence for defect identification on periodic basis for defect prioritization and fix.
* Conduct acceptance testing, if required.
* Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by QC tool.
* Track # of test cases executed as part of the daily tracker to ensure productivity.
* Provide automation/white box and other NFR status to Test Lead.
* Maintain knowledge management portals and create knowledge artefacts (eg collaterals, reusable assets) to drive knowledge management.
* Capture and document the business/ application levels requirements details in WIKI that can be used for induction of new members to the project teams.
* Conduct KT for new team members.
Cognizant Technology SolutionsSan FranciscoCA