Sr. Performance Marketing Manager
New York , NY 10002
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Thimble makes insurance simple, enabling small businesses to succeed on their own terms. With Thimble, small businesses, independent workers, freelancers, and more can obtain professional insurance by the hour, day, or month without needing to take on an annual policy.
Thimble is located in NYCs Lower East Side.
About the role
Thimble is seeking a Sr. Performance Marketing Manager (potential Director level based on experience) that can scale growth for a fast-moving startup in a massive industry. You will design and drive our strategy across Paid channels, referral and affiliate programs, as well as SEO. Youll also build a team, oversee a sizeable budget, and define and manage our agency partners. This is our first dedicated hire in this function and will have room for growth both as a specialist and a leader.
- Lead a multi-channel paid media strategy with a focus on growth- SEM, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Amazon, Display and Programmatic are all within scope
- Partner closely with Product, Data Science, BD, and within the marketing organization to ensure that the entire experience from comms, to landing pages, to onboarding are optimized for conversion
- Design and execute large scale referral and affiliate programs within the SMB community
- Oversees all performance efforts across awareness, acquisition, and re-engagement
- Must have knowledge of both B2B as well as B2C paid marketing strategies and are able to apply it to multiple products at different stages of their growth
- Stay on top of evolving media trends, technology, and opportunities but also know how to focus on signal through all the noise
- Performance marketer with 6-8 years of relevant experience in consumer/SMB tech companies, 2-sided marketplace experience is a plus
- You have deep expertise in performance marketing. SEM is your greatest strength but you are well versed with paid social as well as display and programmatic channels as well.You obtain strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- You have a successful track record handling large scale marketing budgets with effective returns and traffic growth
- Treats budget like an owner while making large well thought through decisions says no often
- Knows how to translate advertising wins into product and business wins and vice-versa. Are you comfortable speaking in CAC, LTV, Unit Economics, Churn, Contribution, and more?
- You love data and have strong analytical skills, but know that no amount of data reveals the perfect solution
- You know Google Analytics/related platforms, and deep knowledge of tools across digital marketing channels (e.g. AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Pinterest, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Hardware of your choice
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 20 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays
- LES office- Bowery / Broome (and a pair of house dogs!)
- Bagel Mondays & team outings