Sr .Net Software Engineer - 100% Remote Work
Two95 International Inc.
Malvern , PA 19355
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Sr .Net Software Engineer
Position Contract to Hire (6+ Months)
Location 100% Remote Work
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
- Designing and suggesting innovative modifications in application systems.
- Developing efficiency in the creation and maintenance of various data base resources as well as managing various activities associated with data base management.
- Managing your own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive development deadlines,best practices and a quality/delivery methodology, such as Agile Development, that includes development standards.
- Performing wide range of activities associated with application analysis, programming and design functions.
- Developing or acquiring test data, testing and debugging to produce required results and revising the programs.
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Web development including CSS, HTML5, XML
- Knowledge of Healthcare standard such as X12, HL7 a plus
- Knowledge of the operating principles and fundamental concepts of data communicatis.
- Ability to collect and analyze facts, to identify problems, and provide solutions.
- Ability to create detailed written instructions as well as documentation.
- Ability to handle various management tasks.
- Ability to prepare written and oral reports effectively.
- Should be able to set work priorities and assign project work to other team members.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!