Sr Middleware Engineer
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Charlotte , NC 28280
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr Middleware Engineer needs Experience in financial services with Multiple J2EE application Servers
Sr Middleware Engineer requires:
- Tomcat, Apache, Springbatch, JBOSS, Oracle Coherence, Weblogic Enterprise Server, Load Balacning technologies - preferably F5 load balancer.
- Strong knowledge of Redhat Linux OS 6 and 7
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle Coherence 3.7x
- Understanding of networking: TCP/IP, OSI Stack, Routing
- Understanding of TIBCO Silver Fabric
- Understanding of Red Hat Openshift platform
Sr Middleware Engineer duties:
- Support development teams with application middleware hosting and deployment through full SDLc.
- Build, maintain, support and tune Tomcat, JBOSS, Apache webserver, Springbatch Environments and Weblogic Enterprise Server.
- Develop, implement, and manage standards for middleware platforms.
- Troubleshoot 3rd level issues.
- The candidate needs to have strong background in WebLogic/Tomcat technology with deep middleware and environmental analytical skills.
- Monitor of WebLogic and other applications servers across all environments
- Performance tuning and day-to-day trouble shooting of Tomcat, WebLogic and other application servers across all environments
- Coordinate F5/VIP Configurations, Storage and Monitoring setup for various applications.
- 24 X 7 on-call rotations