Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Contract Engineering Services
Lakewood , CO 80226
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer, for our customer in Lakewood, Colorado. The Mechanical Engineer will be part of a very successful engineering firm that specializes in mechanical, electrical, industrial and consulting engineering.
The Mechanical Engineer should have a strong work history with HVAC design for building systems.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities
- Active Professional Engineering certification
- Working history with, HVAC, Fire Protection, piping designs and project engineering
- HVAC systems designs include 4-pipe hydronic, water source heat pumps, VRV/VRF, packaged RTU's and split system DX
- Production drawings, redline drafting, submittal review, project management, site reviews and RFI responses
- AutoCAD, Revit
- Work closely with the PM including the design of HVAC and Piping systems
- Manage your projects within the office and effectively work with team members, CAD/Revit technicians and other staff members to meet deadlines.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- Active Professional Engineering (PE) Certification
- Minimum six (6) years in Commercial or Industrial HVAC and Plumbing design consulting
- Knowledge of ASHRAE code for comfort cooling, commercial and/or industrial ventilation, and dust collection
- Must possess a valid and active driver's license
- Technical report writing
- AutoCAD experience (REVIT)
- 3D Modeling and estimating projects