Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - Automated Production Lines
Waukesha , WI 53188
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
High performance suspension system and engine management controls manufacturer catering to the automotive industry needs Sr. Manufacturing Engineers on both the Design and Project Management sides. The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer is responsible forproject leadership of automation equipment typically new product lines for OEM applications, development of newmanufacturing technology, and support of new product lines or major improvements of existing product lines. Actively supports and/or implements continuous improvement philosophies and techniques, training and development of training materials.Why work here?:
- Stable growing global company with over 60 years in business!
- Fast-paced cutting edge technology!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits!
- Much room for growth!
- Specify equipment for new projects
- Manage the process of purchasing, installing, debugging and training operations for new equipment
- Support new equipment launches
- Candidate will be asked to work within project teams to deliver equipment component of the project on time, within budget and capable to specifications required for production
- Travel - to supplier sites to make sure parts/cells are on time and meet specifications
- Candidate will be expected to travel approx. 25 40% of their schedule including international travel to supplier sites
- Travel will likely be in phases throughout the year.
- BS degree in Manufacturing or Machine Design Engineering
- 3+ years USAexperience designing and building automated equipment in a manufacturing environment that has used automation in manufacturing and continuous improvement methods such as six sigma and lean manufacturing
- Tools candidate should be familiar with:
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Capability studies
- Gantt Charts
- Candidate should be well versed in:
- Microsoft Suite
- Statistical Process Control working knowledge and techniques
- Strong interpersonalskills
- Trouble-shooting, evaluation, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of engineering calculations including but not limited to: kinematics, power, torque, structural, cylinders, cams, air and oil flow/pressure calculations, machine cycle time etc.
- Candidate should be familiar with:
- Microsoft Project
- AutoCAD / Draftsight
- Solidworks or Pro-E
- Candidate should have project management exposure and demonstrates good interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be goal oriented and driven to solve problems to meet objectives
- must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship