Sr Identity & Access Governance Technologist
Two95 International Inc.
Camden , NJ
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Sr Identity & Access Governance Technologist
Location - Camden NJ
- Work to help create and implement an enterprise authentication strategy integrating custom developed applications, cloud integrations, and on-premise solutions with an enterprise Identity platform (IDP).
- Help to define and refine Authentication strategies related to federation and integration of custom applications.
- Define authentication request standards for which developers will use to write custom applications.
- Create and maintain integration between IDP, Microsoft Active Direction, Azure Active Directory.
- Define monitoring requirements for identity platform health and stability
- Provide System Administration support for various IDP Integrations.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of identity and Access Governance including role-based access controls, entitlements, and access certification.
- Must be familiar with leading industry platforms in both Identity and access management domains including directories, Web access management, federation, API security, and multifactor authentication
- Has advanced knowledge of cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc. and is familiar or has working experience on IDaaS platforms
- Must be familiar with Enterprise Architecture practices and principals
- Is hands-on and understands different authentication and authorization standards such as OAuth, Open ID connect, SAML, WS-federation, etc.
- Is hands-on and has implemented Identity and Access Management technologies including Okta, SecureAuth, Sailpoint
- Experience in Enterprise Authentication Space with industry tools such as Okta, Secureauth, GLUU and other IDP solutions
- Knowledge of Enterprise Authentication best practices.
- Knowledge of Authentication development standards specifically, OAuth, Open ID connect, SAML, WS-federation, etc., and how to work with development teams to properly implement these standards.
- Knowledge of Cloud Authentication frameworks including AWS and Azure
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to Santhosh.firstname.lastname@example.org and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!