Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
SR. Graphic Designer-B2b Marketing
KP Recruiting Group
BELLEVUE , WA 98004
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
This position will lead graphic design and art direction for Business Marketing brand. You will own creative direction and execution across the board to drive for Business marketing programs such as web properties (banners, landing pages), media properties (display banners, social), sales enablement tools (infographics, pitch decks, nurture, emails, company-hosted events and more). The Senior Graphic Designer will serve as For Businessart director when an outside agency is engaged to do graphic design for specific campaigns.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills, especially photo manipulation and advanced layers techniques
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Able to handle competing priorities between multiple projects and internal customers
- Exceptional relationship skills that remain intact in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and work organization, and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Creative visual design skills and extreme attention to detail
- Skilled in both Windows and Mac operating systems
Responsibilities Essential Functions
- Graphic design: Bring your passion and skills to conceive, design and produce graphic elements that power marketing & campaign initiatives. Evangelize brand position and specifications across body of work that will include print production, electronic documents, web elements, logos, infographics, etc.
- Art direction: Determine need for and guide the work of outside graphic design resources..
- Brand leadership: Work closely with consumer brand, creative and legal teams to collectively forward the brands, build understanding and trust across internal departments, and create viable review processes to ensure ongoing brand alignment. Ideally, you will become the resident brand guru as it relates to stylistic choices, correct usage and bringing big new ideas to life.