Sr. Front End Developer
Bethlehem , PA 18015
Posted 8 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
- Ensure cross browser and platform compatibility.
- Diagnose and debug issues.
- Collaborate effectively and closely with UI/UX designers, other developers and product management in an open, creative environment.
- Collaborate with data team to ensure all applications have appropriate tracking enabled.
- Assist in API integrations.
- Expert knowledge of CSS/SASS, HTML5, and Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks
- Able to build responsive UI's and websites from Design Mockups
- 2+ years experience with distributed source code management tools such as Git
- Experience with AWS Services
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k - ConsumerTrack contributes 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of salary deferrals in excess of 3% up to 5%
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.