Sr. Financial Analyst - Transportation For A Growing 3Pl, Warehouse/Distribution Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
Santa Fe Springs , CA 90670
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr. Financial Analyst, Transportation
Our client is a well established rapidly growing third-party logistics (3PL) company with over 3 decades of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Retail and eCommerce fulfillment (think Amazon). They are looking for talented professionals who can help them stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today. They are looking for Sr. Financial Analyst, Transportation to join their team.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Significant involvement in month-end close.
- Identifies trends and developments within the Operation and various profit centers and presents the findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
- Evaluates complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Support/lead customer pricing efforts and design of pricing models.
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Collaborates heavily with operational leadership to provide quality tools to expedite and improve decision-making.
- Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- 2-5 years financial analysis experience
- Logistics, Distribution, Warehouse, or Transportation highly desired. Open to any relatable industry
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software such as Netsuite and Anaplan, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Access and MS Word software.