Sr Financial Analyst / SME II
Fort Meade , MD 20906
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst / SME II to support the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Operations Center, within the Services Directorate, our Prime customer.Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Support to operationally intense and deadline driven projects.
- Strong skills in researching, analyzing and presenting financial data, as well as the ability to plan for projects.
- Efficient in business strategy development and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Federal Accounting software and the United States Standard General Ledger (USSGL).
- Experience working in a government support environment.
- Effective leader with strong strategic communications skills.
- Subject Matter Expert facilitating innovation through creative problem solving.
- Bachelor's Degree (IT-related) or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides required skills and abilities.
- 12+ Years in DoD or other federal agencies with finance, budget and program experience; CIO/CTO Support
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.