Sr. ETL Architect
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Windsor , CT 06095
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr. ETL Architect needs 10+ years progressive experience in system/data analysis related to ETL, data management, data integration and data delivery work.
Sr. ETL Architect requires:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Science preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ ETL experience using Informatica Power Center version 9.6 or higher
- Skilled in Informatica ETL tool suite to design and develop work flows, transformation mappings.
- Strong skills in ETL design and development - understanding the tradeoffs of various design options on multiple platforms using multiple protocols
- Experience Code Deployment best practices
- Expertise in UNIX shell scripting
- Must have experience in two or more of the databases UDB, Sybase, Sqlserver, Oracle, Exadata
- Functional work in and familiarity with enterprise architecture, Data warehouse, data modeling concepts
- Solution design experience for large scale initiatives
- Excellent communication skills – need to be able to interface with business as well as technical leaders
- Successful in a matrix work environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a multi-site environment
- Experience working in an agile or continuous improvement environment
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Prior experience with financial services, retirement, insurance, or medical records industry highly desirable
Sr. ETL Architect duties:
- proactively and holistically leading or supporting architecture activities that create deliverables that guide business models, people, process, organizational change, and technology investments in response to disruptive forces and toward achieving targeted business outcomes.
- Hands on Lead ETL Consultant responsible for design and development of ETL components and provide support for maintenance and Enhancements.
- ETL performance tuning, Implement Performance optimizations through Transformations and Partition techniques.