Sr. Devops Engineer
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 4 weeks ago
Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for aSr. DevOps Engineer
inDallas, TX 6+ months contract to hire.
2nd Priority Security Application Testing, Static/Dynamic Testing, Security Logging
3rd Priority DevOps environment knowledge, automation in the cloudKey Responsibilities:
Required Knowledge and
- Installing, configuring, and administrating technologies for the Security Pipeline including SAST, DAST, IAST, SCA, secret scanning, etc...
- Building automation and governance around organization secrets management
- Developing with modern frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, and Vue.js
- Collecting metrics from
DevSecOpstools and implementing Application Secu log ingestion at scale using tools such as ELK, Sensu, Influx, or Prometheus
- Collaborate with internal security team members, and development teams across the globe to automate security tooling and processes to reduce the organizations security risk, while allowing teams to stay agile, and focused on their respective areas
- Learning and espousing secure coding practices to developers from all over the world
- Have well founded opinions and be willing to express your disagreement when something doesn't pass the smell test for you. We do not want "yes men"
Desirable Knowledge and
- 3-4 yrs. of Linux systems administrator experience or equivalent skills
- 2-3 yrs. of experience or equivalent skills with DevOps or CICD pipelines (Jenkins, Concourse, etc)
- Strong experience with automating multiple systems
- Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, and MS SQL Server
- Source control with Git, and code hosts such as Github, Gitlab, etc...
- Experience or understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc), and configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, or SaltStack
- Cloud-based platform development with AWS. Experience with other cloud providers such as Azure, GCP, is a plus
- Development frameworks in multiple languages such as Django, Angular, React, React Native, etc...
- Containerization with Docker, and related orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Nomad, etc...
- Security focused mindset, in addition to experience with security-oriented tooling, threat modeling, etc... is a major plus
- Experience with the Microsoft ecosystem is a plus
- Directory services like AD, and LDAP
- Experience with ServiceNow's REST API
This is a CTH role onsite in Dallas. No C2C or subs allowed on this role. Send your best Security Tester/DevOps candidate.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.