Title: Sr Data Engineer
Job type: 6+ Months Contract
Work closely with clients to establish technology solutions at business and technical level.
Help to build client relationships and participate in business development and proposal work.
• Experience with data modeling, warehouse design, and fact/dimension concepts.
• Experience architecting and building data marts, warehouses, etc.
• Experience in column oriented database technologies (i.e. BigQuery, Hbase) and traditional database systems (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience in big data solutions leveraging Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce
• Experience in data integration automation via Google DataFlow, Apache Beam, Spark, etc.
• Experience architecting solutions in the cloud. Must have deep knowledge in data technologies in at least one cloud environment (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud).
• Experience in data integration projects and automation via ETL Tools (i.e. Talend, Informatica, SSIS, etc.)
• Experience in scripting using Java or Python and automation using Jenkins
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, technical environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
V.Jayagopi| Technical RecruiterPhone: 1-856 528 3312 ext 1240 | Email: email@example.com|https://www.linkedin.com/in/jai-gopi-70b794179/Two95 International Inc | 1101, N Kings Hwy, Suite #200 Cherry Hill ,NJ 08034 | Fax: 856-494-1988 | www.two95intl.comInc500-5000 Recognized Fastest growing private company in U.S.A
Two95 International Inc.