Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr Data Center Application Eng
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Milwaukee , WI 53201
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior Data CenterApplication Engineer
What you will do
- Lead the development of astandardized (to JCI) library of design best practices to aid local branchesand contractors in estimation, engineering, installation, and commissioning ofData Center controls projects.
- Design and estimate Data Centercontrols projects, either independently or in collaboration with localbranches/contractors.
- Define and maintainingstandard applications for Data Center controls.
- Drive adoption of DataCenter controls best practices into local branch/contractors.
- Identify products andproduct features that are unique to the Data Center market and drive those needsinto product development roadmaps.
- Provide direction andsupport to branches and contractors with regards to Data Center controlsprojects.
How you will do it
- By effectivelycollaborating with Data Center project sales personnel and Data Centercustomers to fully understand their controls needs and expectations.
- By understandingavailable product technologies, design possibilities, and installationprocedures and applying them to meet Data Center controls requirements.
- By working closely with thelocal branches to ensure Data Center controls projects are implementedaccording to standardized design best practices and that critical metrics,including customer satisfaction, cost, schedule, and profitability are beingmet.
- By providing training andsupport to the local branches on the standardized Data Center design bestpractices.
What we look for
- Experience in theestimation, design, and commissioning of Data Center controls projects
- Experience in designing,engineering, and programming Data Center HVAC control systems
- Ability to effectively adjustcommunication style to present solutions in front of customers who have a widerange of technical aptitude.
- Ability to influenceothers without having direct supervision authority.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we'reshaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable.Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities moreconnected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We arepassionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The futurerequires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration acrossboundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
JohnsonControls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer andall qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteranstatus, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any othercharacteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability andyou need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com