Sr. Data Analyst, Regional Strategy
Huntington Beach , CA 92605
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Data Science Department works with the Hyundai Marketing clients to identify business objectives and develop insights that help optimize tactics and strategy for paid media, social media, web content, and CRM marketing. The team centralizes marketing data by managing a data warehouse; developing and implementing technical requirements for web analytics tools; managing tagging; conducting A/B and multivariate testing; producing reports and dashboards; developing models; and managing attribution. The Data Science team also works closely with other agencies and third-party vendors to extend its capabilities and produce more holistic views of the clients marketing efforts.
We are looking for a candidate that has a strong balance of communications, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
This role will be an effective individual contributor with the main responsibility of translating the measurable actions of consumers into marketing insights through descriptive and predictive reporting.
The team member will be able to incorporate our clients objectives into marketing strategies and assess the efficacy of her/his recommendations using analytical best practices.
- Assess Measurement Strategy, Media and Digital Marketing Implementations
- Design A/B tests through Adobe Target to optimize user experience and site performance to drive KPIs.
- Manage the standardization of media and content tagging across all digital platforms
- Conduct data mining, deliver regional reporting needs, and develop dashboard/visualization solutions which power the business
- Develop and maintains Tableau dashboards as required
- Provide ad hoc analyses for both internal and external clients
- Translate data into insights which allow clients and teams to understand consumer needs and behavioral drivers.
- Work closely with the internal and external teams to provide relevant, actionable insights. Together, take ownership of these insights to help provide creative solutions and thinking.
- Partner with internal teams, such as Brand Management, Media, Strategy, Creatives, User Experience (UX), and the Technologists to offer possibilities to guide plans, develop effective media and inform creative teams to create successful marketing content.
- Champion the cause of effective marketing through data and insights with your contagious enthusiasm. We want our clients, agency and the Innocean team members to catch it, and you will convey this enthusiasm about data analytics and marketing science.
- Visual storytelling skills with the ability to present clearly and persuasively, and an understanding of human cognition in absorbing complex data concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen along with the ability to be detail and deadline oriented while managing multiple projects.
- A very strong MS Excel user, with ability to shape, analyze, pivot, and visualize data.
- Experience pulling reports, setting up automated reports, and extracting data.
- Ability to understand and evaluate cross-channel marketing efforts to assess impact and influence on purchase decisions.
- Partner with website analytics counterparts to determine user pathing, high-value action and general conversion analysis from online/offline communications.
- Must be versed in analytic methodologies, using tools and techniques to approach data to create understanding and clarity
- A self-directed and disciplined contributor who can deliver consistency and quality
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Experience with automotive and consumer brands
- Experience working for an Advertising, Marketing, or Media agency in the digital space is strongly preferred.
- Experience being client-facing, such as presenting in-person or by phone/video conferencing.
- Ability to make the complex easy to understand: demonstrate examples of business writing and presenting to non-technical and non-analytical audiences.
- Proven experience using Business Intelligence (BI) tools, such as Tableau or Power BI, especially building dashboards.
- Understanding of online marketing systems such as in Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, and other tools within the Adobe Marketing Suite; Google Analytics; CRM systems, or similar.
- Experience with digital media and ad serving, DCM, DV360, and TheTradeDesk.
- Experience using databases, such as data design, extracting and processing data,
- Experience with Python, SQL, bash, R, Alteryx, and other similar statistical computing and ETL languages/environment
- Discounted Medical, Dental and Vision premiums
- 401k matching program w/ company match
- Fun and fast-paced agency environment
- Lots of individual autonomy & rewards for merit and creativity
- Be part of a close-knit and exciting team & growing agency
& when we get back into the office...
- Enjoy catered happy hour every Thursday and breakfast on Fridays
- Full-time Barista on-site
- Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean by the pier in HB