SR Cyber Intel Analyst
Scott Air Force Base , IL 62225
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals find their careers next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Job Title - Sr. Cyber Intel Analyst
- Perform cyber threat intelligence analysis,
- Correlate actionable security events,
- Perform network traffic analysis using raw packet data,
- Net flow, IDS, IPS and custom sensor output as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks,
- Participate in the coordination of resources during incident response efforts.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP, or equivalent).
- Possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Background in CND Countermeasure techniques and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, systems administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security elements.
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study, and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain
- Willing to perform shift work.
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security elements.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, Full Packet Capture), and other artifacts in support of incident investigations.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk).
- Experience and proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics.
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
- UNIX/LINUX command line experience.
- Scripting and programming experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions/job/5rssf5kdmy4-143460
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.