Sr. Customer Success Manager
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 weeks ago
Whats the opportunity?
We are currently looking for an amazingly talented person to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. Customer Success is at the heart of our company, and thanks to rapid expansion, we need to add more CS expertise to our roster!
As a CSM, you will own a portfolio of our top customers and manage every step of the customer lifecycle to ensure they get the highest value from their investment in Qualio. We view our CSMs as farmers who are comfortable establishing executive relationships, navigating difficult conversations, and ultimately ensuring mutual benefit, leading to commercial expansion.
What will I be doing?
You will be directly responsible for making our customers successful by acting as their internal champion and advocate, providing best practices, and functioning as their key point of contact across the organization.
You will work with our customers to uncover and understand their goals, align on business objectives, and be responsible for implementing account plans to achieve success. You will wear numerous hats daily and need to be able to thrive working outside your comfort zone.
Your day-to-day is a mix of proactive and reactive work. The proactive work includes running customer meetings, handling renewals, upsells, and some project management. The reactive will consist of support and general account management duties.
What will I be measured on?
- Renewal Attainment;
- Account Expansion;
- and Customer Satisfaction (NPS).
As a Customer Success Manager, you will
- Be the key contact and advocate for your assigned customer list;
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account support, retention, and renewal;
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage;
- Work as part of the CS Team to develop strategies for scale and growth;
- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to advocate for your customers and proactively find ways to grow our customer base.
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of Account Management or Customer Success background in a SaaS company;
- Demonstrated experience as a trusted advisor to customers;
- Experience in driving success within your assigned customer accounts;
- Excellent objection handling and negotiation skills;
- Clear and articulate communication skills;
- Ability to command an audience and mastery of follow-up;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals;
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative problem solving, and issue resolution skills;
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Wed also like you to have:
- Salesforce.com, Intercom, Excel, and CSM Platform experience;
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Bonus if you have experience in healthcare or life sciences.
...And be aligned to our values:
- Freedom & Ownership. Thrives on being trusted, on freedom, and on being able to make a difference. Seeks accountability and responsibility.
- Respect & Integrity. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Impact. Lives up to verbal and written commitments, regardless of personal cost. Goes above and beyond to push themselves and the company forward.
- Humility. Know that they can do more and hustle harder. Acknowledge strengths and accomplishments but welcome constant learning and improvement.
- Curiosity. Quick learners, open to new ideas and can integrate them into their professional and personal lives quickly. Takes pride in learning and sharpening skills.
- Selflessness. You seek what is best for the company, rather than what is best for yourself or your group.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Health benefits;
- Generous PTO policy;
- And make a real difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.