Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr. Contamination Control Engineer
San Jose , CA 95101
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASMLs holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Define particle spec from system level down to module level for new products
- Lead design reviews, execution of experiments, and work with multiple departments to ensure particle performance is whithin module design spec
- Improve system particle performance from particel behavior which include air flow , meganitec and eletric property
- Design proper system operation regarding particle performance control and document all relevant SOP
- Troubleshoot field particle issue and necessary onsite support
- Failure analysis study of malfunction module due to inferior particle performance and work closely with design owner or vendors
- Study material selection for high/ultra high vacuum system
- RGA/GC-MS/FTIR data collection from module level to system level
- Develop proper cleaning method for organic/metal contamination control
- Minimum two years work experience with master or higher degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, material science or physics background
- Willing to learn and be a fast learner through hands on experience from operating a system and trouble shoot system malfunction
- Familiar with basic mechanical/electrical design to work closely with module designer
- Good knowledge with material selection for High/Ultra high vacuum environment
- Problem solver and be a good team player to communicate well with various departments/vendors
- Familiar with Semi-conductor equipment is preferred