Sr. Carpet Cleaning Technician - Lewis Center, OH
Sears Home Services
Lewis Center , OH 43035
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
$3,000 Sign on Bonus may apply to qualified applicants!
The Sr Carpet Technician is responsible for providing quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and other related services to customers. This position supervises Technicians on all pre-assigned jobs, as well as additional services purchased by the customer while in the home.
Responsible for providing quality carpet, upholstery and duct cleaning at customer's homes.
Direct: Indirect: Indirectly supervises Carpet Technicians.
- Ensures safe driving of Company vehicles to the next scheduled appointment
- Surveys and discusses in detail with the customer any services to be completed
- Explains and sells as many additional services that the customer may desire, including additional carpet and upholstery cleaning, carpet protector, deodorizer and spotter.
- Ensures that all pre-assigned jobs are successfully completed.
- Completes and reviews invoices with the customer and secures payment for service
- Ensures the Assistant Technician has properly secured all equipment in truck.
- Telephones the next customer to alert them of time of arrival and shares with dispatch
- Remains constantly aware during the course of the day of supervisory responsibility toward the Technician to proper training to complete job assignments
- Completes all paperwork upon returning to the branch, and turns in all invoices, payments and charges to designated person
- Assists the manager with the on-the-job training and development of new Technicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to maintain a good driving record in compliance with Company requirements
- Ability to remain informed of current industry knowledge.
- Good customer service techniques, including follow through on all matters of sale, with adept use of a full range of proven selling techniques.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with fellow Associates and external customers, and to assist a wide range of individuals in a variety of functions
- Ability to remain in good physical condition.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English well enough to be understood by supervisors, co-workers, and customers.
- Ability to enter data and maneuver efficiently using a keyboard, operate a mouse, use telephone and headset equipment, and listen while keying information into the system.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of frequent sitting and some standing and walking, with bending and reaching as necessary.
- Ability to demonstrate self-control by maintaining composure and keeping emotions in check even in difficult situations.
- All employees/associates may in the course of their duties come in contact with Credit / Debit Card Data. this data is exposed as part of their position in the site/center, the associate must protect that data as directed and required by the compliance team to ensure SHC s compliance to current Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS).
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance and Paid Time Off