Sr. C# Developer
North Charleston , SC 29420
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," youve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Our client is looking for a long-term developer who has is passionate and has experience converting Google Suite workflow scripts to O365! This position is working with the DoI. What is the DoI you ask? We would love to tell you all about it!
The Department of the Interior (DOI) conserves and manages the Nations natural resources and cultural heritage for the benefit and enjoyment of the American people, provides scientific and other information about natural resources and natural hazards to address societal challenges and create opportunities for the American people, and honors the Nations trust responsibilities or special commitments to American Indians, Alaska Natives, and affiliated island communities to help them prosper.
What is the vision of the DoI?
The Department of the Interior strives to fulfill a vision to:
- Promote energy security and critical minerals development to create jobs for Americans, insulate our nation from volatile political developments overseas, provide additional energy security to allies via surplus domestic supply, and generate revenue for all levels of government so they in turn have the resources to better serve the American people.
- Increase access to outdoor recreation opportunities for all Americans so that our people can be healthier, more fully enjoy the wonderful features of their federal lands, and take advantage of hunting, fishing, and other outdoor recreation pursuits that are the roots of the conservation movement.
- Enhance conservation stewardship whereby all levels of government and private landowners work cooperatively together in an atmosphere of mutual respect to achieve shared natural resource management goals across landscapes.
- Improve management of species and their habitats by focusing our financial and staff resources on improving the status of our nations fish and wildlife and the healthy habitats that support them, and by streamlining bureaucracy to help us spend relatively more of our funding productively on the ground to better meet societal needs and our own natural resource management responsibilities.
- Uphold trust and related responsibilities, recognizing the importance of government-to-government relationships with Indian tribes, Alaska Natives, and insular areas, and respecting self-determination and sovereignty.
Who You Are:
- You have O365 SharePoint Dev experience
- You have O365 Flow Dev experience (MSFT's Dynamics and SharePoint workflow engine)
- You have a DoD Clearance or Public Trust (DoI public trust, even better)
- You have 6+ years of C# experience
- You MUST have experience converting Google Suite workflow scripts to O36
- You will need to be able to be open to travel 5% of the year!
- You are a Sr. Engineer with a mature attitude and an open mind.
- You love working in the Government space and you can get behind the vision of the DoI.
- You love working in a team setting but you can also work extremely independent!
- You love writing clean code that you can feel proud of.
- You over communicate and you love to stay abreast new technologies!
Awesome benefit package!