Atrilogy Solutions Groups direct client is searching for a Sr. C++ Developer
to join their team in San Diego, CA
on a direct hire, full-time
basis. This role will be responsible for work on the server-side development of APIs and the core analytics processing logic. Performance is always a primary consideration to ensure an optimal user experience as well as scalability in processing large data sets.Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related C++ experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting.
- Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
- Preferred: Linux, Mongo, (or NoSQL Databases), Git, Application Software, SaaS, Agile
- Develop, modify and debug application server software
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test software on application servers
- Collaborate with clinical analytics engineering team to improve and extend the existing code base
- Collaborate with other engineering teams on front-end development, production, design, QA, etc
- Document software and features for engineering and operations teams
- Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized byInc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.