Responsible for purchasing and price negotiation of materials or parts to support product plans, Ensure that parts purchased meet the target inventory level, Monitor the market condition and Suppliers performance and work towards the improvement in price and delivery time, Ensure that purchasing system and all document are properly updated and maintained. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
1. Sources and procures materials and equipment to cater to project need.
2. Sources & qualifies competent suppliers to meet requirements
3. Executes of purchase orders,followup,delivery, quality and cost control
4. Manages vendors to improve quality, delivery and service performance
5. Involves the purchase of critical and complex items which required specialized knowledge
6. Participates in vendor qualification and problem resolution with vendors
7. Provides purchasing activities reports to management
8. Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
9. Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader.
Education: B.A/B.S./B.Eng., M.A/M.S./M.ENG, PH. D. or equivalent years of experience.
Experience: + 6 years, +5 years; familiar with ITAR is a plus
Required Skill: English skill, computer skills, Coordination, Leadership
Required Training:Interpersonal and communication skills, Negotiation skills
Job Competencies: Detail oriented, Good Analytical skills,Hardworking