Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr. BI Analyst (Sas And SQL And Medicare)
Glen Allen , Virginia 23060
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr. BI Analyst (SAS and SQL and Medicare)Job Location:
Glen Allen, VA or RemoteJob Description:
Amitech is seeking a Sr. BI Analyst. This is a temporary position to support the reporting and analytical needs of the clients Medicare Part D program.
Candidates MUST demonstrate superior SAS and SQL skills. The ability to work directly with internal business requesters, elicit requirements, and to translate those requirements into actionable information is also key to this position.Your Day-to-Day:
What You Bring to the Team:
- Creates frameworks to provide accurate information quickly to the organization. Analyzes, designs and builds reports and assists in the creation of data marts as needed.
- Researches, finds, and evaluates new technology. Determines the best technologies to use for our environment considering future direction, risk, consistency and R.O.I. Takes into account the technology changes that have taken place over the years and helps project the trends for the future.
- Trains and mentors programming staff on use of new technologies.
- Establishes standards. Coordinates between teams to make sure best technology practices are understood and are being followed.
- Work closely with other staff to identify levels of effort and task dependencies as assigned by the Manager. Coordinates programming efforts performed by in-house programmers or outside consultants to ensure that all programming is completed according to the project plan.
- Conducts code reviews of highly critical code or code which is using new technologies.
- Reviews incoming projects to determine if new technologies could be used to either do the job better or guide the development staff in the direction of fully utilizing new technologies.
- Maintain constant communication with customers, internal and external, to facilitate analysis and troubleshooting for production issues. Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction with the data integration solutions.
- Superior level SAS skills
- Superior level SQL skills
- Medicare experience is required
- Medicare Part D preferred
Amitech is a rapidly growing organization focused on our employees, and were committed to offering opportunities to the best in the industry. Our diverse and innovative approach to everything we do means were looking for the groundbreakers and the pioneerspeople who think differently and create the future.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Pet insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
- 2018 Top Work Places Winner
Amitech, a leading healthcare analytics and strategy consulting firm, leverages the true value in data to help healthcare systems and insurers lower costs, improve quality of care and achieve better business outcomes.