Sr. Backend Engineer
New York , NY 10006
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GoReadyMade offers ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals in a convenient weekly subscription model. We ship directly from our production kitchen in NJ to our customers homes.
GoReadyMade is building the next Food Tech unicorn. To take the business to Cloud 9, we are urban foraging for entrepreneurial-minded, Engineering Team Lead to mentor a team of Engineers while a part of their core job is to solve the back end through GoLang, PHP and Python.
- Mentor and inspire an autonomous, cross-functional, clever team of Engineers
- Craft and maintain the entire platform, from customer-facing data to internal tools/scripts to reporting, and 3rd party APIs
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate microservices that serve millions of users
- Drive meaningful business impact through cross-collaboration and partnership with Front-End, Design, Product, DevOps, and Business Intelligence teams
- Technical or Quantitative Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years in a Backend (or similar) role
- 3+ years of experience with PHP and desire learn, train and code in Golang (plus for PHP/Python exp)
- Relational (MySQL, PL/pgSQL) and Non-Relational (MongoDB) database experience
- Tight grasp on OOP, Design Patterns, and SOLID principles
- Previous experience managing other engineers
- Familiarity with distributed architectures,continuous integration, applications tuning/profiling, and unit, integration, & functional testing
- Microservice experience
- Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible proficiency
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring, entrepreneurial work environment in which you can thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.