Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr BA - Salesforce
Chicago , IL 60602
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job ID: DG-1028261 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.Job Purpose:
This position is responsible for leading the development of functional and non-functional business requirements; working with the Business Solutions Lead to understand business strategy and translate into product requirement. Required Job Qualifications:
- *Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology, business analysis specific experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology, business analysis specific experience OR 8 years Information Technology, business analysis specific experience.
- *1 year experience leading projects
- *Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
- *Knowledge of requirements management and/or prototyping (ALM, Jira, RallyDev, Balsamiq, iRise).
- *Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
- *Business acumen.
- *Project management skills
- *Requirements definition and management.
- *SDLC, Iterative, Agile, OWF, and /or Scrum development.
- *Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
- *Possess ability to manage workload, and manage multiple priorities, as applicable.
- *Written and verbal communications
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- *Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- *Business process management and modeling.
- *BA Certification
- *Experience working in Healthcare industry
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson