Sr. Associate To Manager ~Professional Consultant (Accounting & Finance) With Great Work/Life Balance And Optional Travel (Big 6 CPA Required)
Vertical Careers, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr. Associate to Manager Consultant Opportunity -LA Work/Life Balance, Phenomenal Pay/Bonus & Work!!!
Calling all Big 4 and Big 6 CPAs.... our client, a national high level consulting firm that's growing tremendously has multiple openings for you. If you're looking to make a transition into private sector or consulting with more manageable hours (work/life balance), entrepreneurial feel, diverse and challenging experience/projects outside of audit and further leadership development along with resume/career building opportunities, please submit your application and Resume in Word ASPA.
- Unique and progressive resources firm.
- Work/life balance and compensated for OT if there is OT.
- Salary is very competitive$90K to $150K depending on level.
- 20-50+% bonus range (could go higher).
- Potential sign on and retention bonuses.
- They are very incentive driven. If you bring in new business then you get an override. If you refer a candidate then you get a referral fee. If you decide to travel, and you get to choose your level of travel annually, you can earn up to 25% of your base salary.
- 6-9 month rotations with fortune 100 and fortune 500 clients (i.e. Major entertainment studios).
- Great way to make good contacts at these companies and to get experience in areas that you may be a bit lighter in.
- Type of work could be: Interim Controller, System Implementation, SOX, IFRS, SEC Reporting, M&A etc
- There is a defined career path. There are different levels Senior Associate, Manager, Senior Manager, Director, etc.
- Once you roll off a project you are still on payroll (go on the bench) until the next project which is typically seamless.