Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr. Art Director
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Invodo is a media production agency that creates high quality content at the scale and speed required by top brands and retailers.
Our Senior Art Directors are brand-championing storytellers that use their deep understanding of design, video, and photo production to craft engaging content. They are charismatic leaders who approach each challenge with a pragmatic philosophy and team spirt, while maintaining intense focus on the goals of each project. They are always mindful of how the final work functions and how it serves the client brief.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Development of compelling video and design solutions for brands and agencies
- Definition and management of standards through documentation and work reviews
- Collaboration with creative directors, copywriters, account teams, producers, and post-production teams to ensure the highest quality creative deliverables
- Research trends in video, photography, animation, lighting and design
- Clearly communicate ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with partner organizations and agencies to streamline creative execution
The Ideal Candidate:
- Takes pride in creative problem solving and champions work from ideation through final delivery
- Has considerable experience with video
- Enjoys mentoring junior team members
- Jumps easily from one account to another without skipping a beat
- Has an incredibly keen eye for detail
- Develops a deep understanding of each clients brand
- Works best as part of a team
What you bring:
- 8+ years of agency or brand experience in advertising, media production, or design
- A background in fashion, home, and/or technology
- A deep knowledge and understanding of photo and video production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to generate on-brand ideas that are within project scope
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and a working knowledge of Premiere and After Effects