VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00Data Warehouse App Developer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell Intelligrated is looking to hire a Data Warehouse Application Developer fro out Mason, OH office.
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will Be responsible for the development and maintenance of a process / application to perform data manipulation and translation of Oracle and SFDC data into human readable format for demand and supply plan reporting. You will ensure that there is optimal use of technology to meet business requirements.
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Work within Honeywell to identify opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analysis
Build strong relationships with leadership to effectively deliver contemporary data analytics solutions and contribute directly to business success
25 Data modeling 25 Manages database performance 25 Enterprise reporting solutions 25 Cross team collaboration
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
* Some experience with SQL, .Net Applications or other programming languages
* Experience with visualization software (Tableau preferred)
* Experience with SSIS and general administrative data experience
* Experience with the techniques of CQI/TQM and statistical process control methodology
* Understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development processes
* Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
* Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
* Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
ExemptDiscover Honeywell IntelligratedINCLUDES
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD46598
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 7901 Innovation Way, Mason, OH 45040 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
VIEW JOBS11/15/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-13T00:00Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Bus Info Developer Sr - Pharmacy - PS14634
Location(s): Mason, OH; Atlanta, GA; St. Louis, MO; Virginia Beach, VA; New Jersey; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Louisville, KY; Las Vegas, NV; Wallingford, CT
The Bus Info Developer Sr is responsible for developing and executing complex data mining analyses, which involves the design and execution of programs to extract data.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Develops and executes data mining analyses.
* Uses program languages to extract data.
* Develops new and standard reports utilizing data warehouse information.
* Programs and writes queries and reports.
* Establishes and maintains strong knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, related programming languages, and data integrity issues.
* Develops and supports data warehouse-related applications for business areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
* Conducts training on use of applications developed.
* BS/BA degree;
* 2-3 years related analytical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* PC, spreadsheet, and database skills, as well as experience in standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages is also required.
* The majority of time will be spent programming.
* This job is focused on complex data mining analysis as compared to the Bus Info Developer job.
* Health Insurance or Pharmacy experience a strong plus.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers.
VIEW JOBS11/6/2018 9:37:40 PM2019-02-04T21:37<p>Immediate need for &quot;Data Warehouse Developer&quot; at Mason, OH<br />
<li>Experienced Data Warehouse Developer&nbsp;</li>
<li>Strong SQL skills and experience</li>
<li>Design, develop, code and document Data Marts, analyze current Data Mart structure to identify existing tables and functional design.</li>
<li>Build Data Models using a combination of various warehousing concepts like Snowflake, Star Schema, etc.</li>
<li>Knowledge of Big Data landscape as demonstrated through experience or certification is plus. E.g., Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, Impala.</li>
<li>Working Experience in ETL Tools like DataStage, Informatica and procedures including PL/SQL.</li>
<li>Implementing ETL process for integration of data from disparate sources</li>
<li>Develop a functional understanding of the business and apply towards building business facing marts</li>