The Database Developer plays a key role within each phase of the software development life cycle. This individual will work with the cross-functional team within a company's infrastructure, data warehouse and other development teams as needed. Improving query speed, setting best practices on development and testing, will all be but not limited to, the responsibilities of this individual.
B.S in computer science or related field.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in database and software development (MS SQL).
Proficient in writing T-SQL queries.
Experienced in writing complex queries and dynamic stored procedures, functions, etc.
Experienced in performance tuning, analyzer, profiler, and execution maps.
Experience with SQL Server 2008,2012 and 2016 preferred.
Expert in excel (Pivot, query optimization for excel & understanding of VBA)
Proficient with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) / ETL.
Basic knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Self-motivated and proactive.
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Excellent organizational skills.
Must be a team player and also able to work with minimal supervision.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS/NICE TO HAVES:
Experience with TFS or similar source control systems.
Knowledge of web development.
Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
Experience in Data Modeling in SQL Server Analysis Services.
Experience in creating Cube, Dimension and Fact tables in SSAS
VIEW JOBS4/1/2020 3:13:40 AM2020-06-30T03:13<p>SQL Developer - RT<br />
&nbsp;Albertville, Alabama<br />
<li>The Database Developer plays a key role within each phase of the software development life cycle. This individual will work with the cross-functional team within a company&#39;s infrastructure, data warehouse and other development teams as needed. Improving query speed, setting best practices on development and testing, will all be but not limited to, the responsibilities of this individual.</li>
<p>Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):</p>
<p>1. B.S in computer science or related field.</p>
<p>2. Minimum of 2 years of experience in database and software development (MS SQL).</p>
<p>3. Proficient in writing T-SQL queries.</p>
<p>4. Experienced in writing complex queries and dynamic stored procedures, functions, etc.</p>
<p>5. Experienced in performance tuning, analyzer, profiler, and execution maps.</p>
<p>6. Experience with SQL Server 2008,2012 and 2016 preferred.</p>
<p>7. Expert in excel (Pivot, query optimization for excel &amp; understanding of VBA)</p>
<p>8. Proficient with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)</p>
<p>9. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) / ETL.</p>
<p>10. Basic knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services</p>
<p>12. Experience with TFS or similar source control systems. - NICE TO HAVES:</p>
<p>13. Knowledge of web development. - NICE TO HAVES:</p>
<p>14. Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications. - NICE TO HAVES:</p>
<p>15. Experience in Data Modeling in SQL Server Analysis Services. - NICE TO HAVES:</p>
<p>17. Experience in creating Cube, Dimension and Fact tables in SSAS - NICE TO HAVES:</p>
VIEW JOBS4/1/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-30T00:00Overview
Our pharmacy technician positions have undergone an exciting transformation, moving from a transaction-based environment to a much more patient-centric one. As a Walgreens pharmacy technician, you'll be front and center - interacting with our customers and developing strong patient relationships. Pharmacy is the core of our business, and our pharmacy technicians enjoy all the tools and support - including the latest technology - to grow their careers and reach their goals.
* Level: Mid-Level
* Travel: 0-25%
Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans are available to employees for themselves and their dependents.
* Prescription coverage
The Walgreens Prescription Drug Plan is designed to help make the cost of prescription medications more affordable for our Walgreens employees and their families.
* Retirement planning/saving
Profit-Sharing and Employee Stock Purchase Programs help employees secure their financial future and reach their retirement savings goals.
* Employee discount
Walgreens employees and their immediate families are entitled to a 15% discount on most purchases at any Walgreens Store and 25% on Walgreens brand products.
* Work & life resources
An integrated employee assistance and work/life program available to all team members and eligible family members.
* Career development programs
Robust career development includes e-learning programs, classroom career development and mentoring.
* In accordance with state and federal regulations, assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist in the performance of other Pharmacy Department duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions. If PTCB certified, assists with and coaches pharmacy technicians in the operation of pharmacy systems and cashiers in the operation of the pharmacy cash registers.
* Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
* Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
* Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
* Under the supervision by the pharmacist, assist in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy. Reviews and complies with the Walgreen Co. Pharmacy Code of Conduct.
* Performs duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly, filling prescriptions by retrieving, counting and pouring pharmaceutical drugs, verifying medicine is correct, and checking for possible interactions. Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
* Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
* Strictly adheres to the Walgreen Co. policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities.
* Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects and handles cash as required. Takes customer to OTC aisle when possible to assist in locating products.
* Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians.
* Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
* Assists and supports Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals. Maintains knowledge of Company asset protection techniques, and files claims for warehouse overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs.
* May assist pharmacist in administering clinical services including the collection and proper labeling of blood/urine samples from patients and other clinical services as required; assists pharmacy staff in coordination of clinical services, Walgreens healthcare clinics and external providers.
* Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, by medical provider detailing and outreach to health groups, retirement homes, nursing homes, and other forums for enhancing growth opportunities.
* Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring the Pharmacy Department is stocked with adequate supplies, clean, neat and orderly in condition and appearance.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
* Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
* Earns and maintains PTCB certification through the designated PTCB training program and/or state required certification/registration. Otherwise, earns PTCB certification as condition of promotion to senior technician.
* Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and acquires continuing education credits. Maintains knowledge and skill in healthcare and pharmacy, including latest news and developments.
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
* Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
* Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
* Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
* Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
* Prefer good computer skills.
* Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
* Prefer PTCB certification.
VIEW JOBS3/27/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-25T00:00Overview
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 170+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 13,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Primary Responsibility: Responsible for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities of an assigned work team on a shift basis by directing assigned associates in the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of customer product in a manner consistent with service and cost objectives.
* Supervise and coordinate the most efficient unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product, and the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of quality• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage• Responsible for the cross communication between shifts• Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment• Maintain a clean; neat, and orderly work area; ensure all security policies and procedures are followed• Ensure Associates follow all safety policies and procedures Thoroughly investigate and report all safety accidents and violations in a timely manner. Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA and MSDS Standards• Ensure proper food safety practices are maintained• Direct the operations of the assigned work team to achieve prescribed objectives• Conduct shift meetings• Follow all policies and procedures• Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads• Prepare and maintain work records and reports of information such as employee time and wages, daily receipts, or inspection results• Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems• Evaluate employee performance and prepare performance appraisals• Conduct staff meetings to relay general information or to address specific topics, such as safety• Counsel employees in work-related activities, personal growth, or career development• Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or disciplinary measures• Assess training needs of staff and arrange for or provide appropriate instruction• Resolve personnel problems, complaints, or formal grievances when possible, or refer them to higher-level supervisors for resolution• Other duties as requested
Qualifications & Experience:
* HS Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred• 3+ years supervisory or warehouse experience; or successful completion of Americold's internship program; or a bachelor's degree• Maintain forklift certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to perform the same work duties as those supervised or performs more difficult or skilled tasks or assist in their performance• Ability to supervise employees• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals• Ability to pay close attention to detail• Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in communicating with staff• Must be able to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a manager• Willingness to develop a mentoring relationship in order to contribute experience, skills, and wisdom to subordinate employees for their development• Receptive to management development suggestions and willing to seek additional knowledge to facilitate job growth• Excellent written and oral communication skills• Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously• Must have very strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency in meeting objectives and deadlines• May require experience working in a union environment• Tools and Technology Required: Microsoft Office Suite, Calculators, Desktop computers and Photocopiers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions for this position and meet the physical requirements needed to perform them. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities.
* Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, bending, or carrying light loads• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work • Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks• Occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds• Working environment is usually in a frozen food and office setting, with occasional need to leave the premises• Occasionally works overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work or to attend meetings • Travel may be required
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW