Speech-Language Pathologist | SLP | CFY
Dickinson , ND 58601
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Relient Health is seeking a caring and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Dickinson, ND. This is a full-time, permanent position.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) who has the desire to implement high-quality Speech Therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each residents quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.You must be a licensed or license eligible Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) or Clinical Fellowship Year (SLP-CFY) applicant.Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFYs)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient careapply online now!You can also submit your applicationby sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.Job Summary & Additi
onal Information:Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY)| Location: Dickinson, ND | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensationand Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T3