Roljobs Technology Services Pvt Ltd
Porterville , CA 93257
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently on a hunt for a Speech Language Therapist to join our team in Porterville, CA.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working under the VP of Professional Services, the Speech/Language Pathologist delivers Speech Therapy to the patient in both hospital and out-patient settings.
- Must be able to work normal/scheduled working hours which may include Holidays, call-backs, weeknights, weekends, and on-call in the Director's absence.
- You need to recognize that they have an affirmative duty and responsibility for reporting perceived misconduct, including actual or potential violations of laws, regulations, policies, procedures, or this organization’s standards/code of conduct.
- The Hospital is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
- Discrimination can also include failing to reasonably accommodate religious practices or qualified individuals with disabilities where the accommodation does not pose an undue hardship.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 3+ years of experience in Speech Language.
- You have Masters Degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
- You have ASHA Certification.
- You have Speech/Language Pathology Certificate for California state.
PS:Excellent Base Pay + Full Benefits & Bonus + Relocation Pay.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way.