Maxim Healthcare Services seeking a Licensed Speech Language Pathologist to develop a plan of care for each speech pathology patient, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team. This position is for the 2019-2020 school year and offers a high pay package. Please call us at 805-489-7276 for more details.
• Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to patients with speech, language and/or hearing deficits in accordance with physician orders.
• Assesses patient needs; plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of the speech therapy interventions.
• Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
• Instructs patient/family/caregivers on patient's total speech therapy program.
• Advises, consults and instructs members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions.
• Other Speech Language Pathologist duties as assigned.
• Current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of practice.
• Graduate of Speech Language Pathologist program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association, and holds or is eligible for a certificate of clinical competence granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
• Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, out-patient setting, community health service, home health agency or private practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in the past two years preferred.
• Current CPR card.