Speech-Language Pathologist - Gilbert
Ally Pediatric Therapy
Gilbert , AZ 85296
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ally Pediatric Therapy, a specialty clinic for children with autism, is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our growing team.
We are building a new clinic in Gilbert that is focused on helping children with autism develop verbal and social skills by integrating the expertise of Speech-Language Pathologists and evidence-based treatment methods based on the principles and of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Verbal Behavior. We believe that this cross-discipline and truly integrated approach produces the best outcomes possible for children with autism.
This isn't just a job to us...we are driven by a relentless pursuit of making a meaningful impact. At the end of the day, we go home knowing that we made a difference, and we think about how we can build upon that tomorrow.
About the Role:
The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide the highest quality and standard of speech-language therapy and/or feeding therapy to children with autism. Simply put, your work will directly change the lives of children with autism, and help shape the future of our growing company.
- Provides one-to-one speech and language and/or feeding therapy with children diagnosed with autism
- Conduct speech and language evaluations and design treatment plans including appropriate and measurable goals
- Meets with clients parents to discuss evaluation results, current and future speech and language programming, and address any parent questions or concerns
- Participates in treatment team meetings to ensure all services are integrated
- Supervises Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants, providing support, training, and coaching
- Knowledge and proficiency with a range of clinical approaches to care, including Applied Behavior Analysis required
- Strong assessment skills and treatment planning expertise
- Good analytical/critical thinking skills with the ability to record, track, and analyze therapy progress
- Must have strong positive communication and interpersonal skills works well with parents, children and other professionals
- Client focus and strong ability to function as a team member
- One to two (1-2) years experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the pediatrics field or documented field experience in a pediatric setting
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must be Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist with the Arizona Department of Health and have initial certification as an Speech and Language Pathologist by the National Board for Certification of Speech and Language Pathology
- Ability to maintain fingerprint clearance card, CPR & First Aid certification
- Excellent technology and computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Career development and training opportunities
- Health care plan (medical and dental)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off