Speech Language Pathologist-Cf (Clinical Fellow)
Soundly Speaking Therapy Services, Pllc
Dallas , TX 75254
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Speech Language Pathologist-CF for Adult IDD clients in Dallas
- Ability to learn on the job and have the ability to utilize and augment the materials we provide
- Texas-issued Speech Language Pathologist License
A day in the life of one of our therapists can look like:
- Traveling to clients homes to provide individually tailored therapy
- Documenting therapy visits and contacting families and case managers to share updates
- Utilizing and augmenting the resources we provide to use in therapy
- Looking to hire passionate and committed SLPs who are dedicated to serving adult individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities within the Southlake area. As the #1 adult IDD therapy provider in Texas, Soundly Speaking works closely with dayhab staff and families to serve our inspiring clients ages 21 and up.
- Soundly Speaking provides both in-person and teletherapy services to our clients. Based on an hourly wage, we expect our SLPs to:
- Provide high quality evaluations and goal setting that will allow our SLP-Assistants to thrive and make a difference in the lives of our clients
- Supervise assistants while they conduct the therapy sessions and provide quality feedback
- Adaptability and teamwork skills
- Turn in paperwork in a 24 hour timeline
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records in accordance with HIPAA, State, and Federal Regulations
* -Why apply for this position?
- The opportunity to work with amazing patients in an underserved community
- Changing patients lives by helping them find their voices
- Occasional free access to free Continuing Education Units as approved by ASHA for yearly license
- Be a part of a friendly and motivating work environment
- W2 Part Time Position
- Reimbursement for drive time is available.
- We are the largest provider of Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapy for the adult Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities community in Texas.
- Here at Soundly Speaking we believe God has called us to serve the IDD population, and we lead our employees with kindness and honesty. Our therapists work To provide needed and deserved therapy to every single qualified IDD adult in Texas while providing compassion for today and hope for tomorrow. We believe in our 5 core values: Consistently Communicate, Positively Passionate, Radically Reliable, Honorably Honest, and Contagiously Caring. Our therapists follow these values with each and every client, as well as in everyday life.
- If you are a creative, reliable, and motivated person please apply. Upload your application, cover letter, and resume here and we will be in contact with applicants.
- DO NOT apply if you do not have a valid Texas-issued Speech-Language Pathologist License or ability to apply for an SLP-CF license. A valid license is obtained after completion of a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders. You also need a Texas License and an ASHA-approved certification.
- DO NOT apply if you are not comfortable working with adults in their homes and/or outside of a clinic.
If you want to learn more about Soundly Speaking Therapy Services, please visit our website at https://www.soundlyspeakingtherapyservices.com for more information, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.