Speech And Language Pathologist- K-12 Services Extended School Year
Burnsville , MN 55306
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Speech and Language Pathologist- ESY K-12 Services
FTE: 4 hours
Days: 14 days
Compensation / Benefits: Per Unit Agreement
Description: Provide speech/language therapy and conduct evaluations and re-evaluations.
Essential Job Functions
License / Education Requirements:
Licensed by the MN board of education speech and language pathologist.
Provide speech/language therapy and conduct evaluations and re-evaluations.
The successful Speech and Language Pathologist will be an individual who
- all students can learn and that their learning can be directly influenced by focusing on factors over which we have control
- that student learning guides practice and decision-making throughout the school and system
- in shared accountability and responsibility through working interdependently
- in fostering a commitment among staff and parent communities to create the conditions for equity and excellence resulting in elimination of the achievement gap
- in a model that promotes professional reflection and continuous improvement
- successful experience in facilitating high-quality professional learning and remarkable outcomes through application
- the ability to effectively manage and lead change, including changing practices and structures in our school system that may perpetuate inequities based on race and class
- outstanding skills in written and oral communication, talent management, and school operations
- effective facilitation and personal use of technology as a communication tool to improve student achievement and manage work
- personal professional learning and development through a strong understanding of literature related to education, student learning, and leadership
- the ability to manage dialog effectively, valuing alternative points of view in planning and decision-making
- that he or she is a visible instructional leader
- courage to do what is best for students
Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
Review of materials will start immediately.
The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.