Special Warranty Assistance Team
Automotive Warranty Network
Englewood , CO 80111
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, the leader in comprehensive warranty claims management for auto dealers has multiple Special Warranty Assistance Team (SWAT) CSI - Warranty openings in our Warranty Administration team.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Automotive Warranty Specialist will demonstrate excellent customer service, flexibility and sense of urgency while maintaining a presence of professionalism and integrity. This is a highly important job in our organization. We grow at a rate of 1 new client everyday. We have a team that intakes these new clients and evaluates their current status - they evaluate:
SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Current warranty receivables schedule status
- Current warranty open RO list
- Current claims in the manufacturer submission site
- Develop, as a team, a plan to organize and execute the processes necessary to catch the dealer up as soon as possible
- This team will also be called upon to assist in warranty coverage as becomes necessary for vacation coverage.
- Hours will be set up in monthly shift rotations for early day coverage and later day coverage. No night shifts required. No Sundays, ever.
- Members of this team will also need to become available to be part of a Saturday coverage rotation along with other administrators and team leaders.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to the change that comes from a rapidly growing company is essential.
- The candidate will eventually learn all auto manufacturers’ warranty systems and all auto industry Dealer Management Systems (computer systems).
- Deep support and training will be constantly available.
- This is an in-office position at our offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Dealership warranty administration experience and dealership exposure to DMS is necessary. This is a salaried position with starting amounts commensurate with experience.