Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Special Events Associate
Anchorage , AK 99501
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Helps coordinate and implement special events in the store. Serves as the liaison between the Store & Local Organizations & Affinity Groups
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Assists with the execution of all major Promotional events
- Coordinates "in-house" outdoor skills workshop program
- Coordinates external and internal Public Relations activities
- Communicates all Store "events" timely & appropriately and works with Management to insure proper staffing
- Fosters goodwill for the Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's "Brand" in the local community
- Maintains strong relationships with local chapters of conservation organizations and affinity groups
- Submits timely information for tabs, website pages, signage, ROP, etc. to Marketing
- Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
- Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analys
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
Education and/or Experience
High Schools Diploma or Equivalent
Conservation and outdoor experience / appreciation desired
Public speaking ability is preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good Planning and Organizational skills
Ability to function in a Microsoft Office environment, especially Word, Excel and data entry
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.