Spanish/English Bilingual Customer Success Manager
Denver , CO
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Gtmhub is seeking a Bilingual Customer Success Manager with written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish. This position will report to our Vice President of Customer Success and will be based out of Denver, Colorado but fully remote is an option.
If you're the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, you'll like what we're doing at Gtmhub.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That's why we have built the worlds best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
Our Customer Success is unique as our platform host customers strategies (Objectives and Key Results - OKRs) requiring a highly consultative approach among our Customer Success Managers in addition to SaaS responsibilities (This means high touch and low volume of accounts). This presents both challenges and opportunities working with the C-Suite at brands such as Adobe, Red Hat, NIKE, Experian, Lumen, Mazda, & CNN. Our ideal candidate has proven experience with the art and science of Customer Success/Account Management while wielding a consultative approach and is ready for a new challenge at scaling organization with a company that grew 3x in 2020 and has just raised a Series B of $30 million.
The Nitty Gritty
As Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Become an expert on Gtmhubs platform to educate customers on the use and benefits of our strategy execution software. This entails becoming knowledgeable on OKRs - must-read Measure What Matters!
- Surgically manage and lead onboarding of Gtmhub. This will include executive to individual contributor level Gtmhub training, strategic & tactical execution, risk mitigation, and highly effective project management.
- Ability to effectively manage external and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, and support on commitments made to customers. Effective cross-functional, collaboration is required to be successful in this role.
- Use your expert Gtmhub product knowledge to constantly define value for our customers. This involves a level of creativity and working directly with our Technical Success engineers to innovate unique solutions for outstanding customer success.
- Use your creativity & consultative approach to build credibility, relationships, and influence stakeholders. Be able to genuinely build champions that result in trusted relationships.
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) that communicate the business value of Gtmhub, promote renewal/expansion, and results in synergies with our best customers.
- Co-create and execute Success Plans that roadmap the customer's value with Gtmhub and are reviewed quarterly during QBRs.
- Drive excellent customer health (MAU, WAU, NPS, references, case studies, onboarding time).
- Energized by technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams.
- Represent the voice of the customer effectively communicating their needs to Product & Engineering.
What We're Looking for
To be successful in this role at Gtmhub, you'll need to have:
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish
- An insatiable desire to learn and approach new challenges with a growth mindset.
- Have an intellectual curiosity and are very passionate about the work you do.
- Customer Success/Account Management experience at a SaaS company is highly preferred.
- Consulting/advising experience is also highly preferred.
- Enjoys deploying successful tactics for user engagement, account planning, content creation, and connecting business value to technology.
- Knowledgeable or eager to learn the SaaS marketplace and applies that knowledge to Customer Success/Account Management.
- Understands the daily requirements of a fast-paced start-up scaling rapidly and takes pride in being able to level-up to meet growing pain challenges.
- Enjoys consulting/advising to solve complex customer problems creatively and can relay those solutions through excellent communication.
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Intercom, and OKRs are pluses!
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary (Range $55-65k) & quarterly bonus potential
- Stock option opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% employer covered Health, Dental & Vision plans with FSA/HSA
- Access to a 401(k)/Roth 401(k)
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career