Spanish Content Manager
Webtoon Entertainment Inc
Los Angeles , CA 90036
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Webtoon is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 50 million unique monthly readers. The Content Team is looking for an Associate to join Webtoons Los Angeles headquarters. The Content Team is responsible for the greenlighting, development, creation, and programming of original series on Webtoon. The Associate position, reporting directly to Head of Content, will be an integral part of Webtoons global expansion and will offer an opportunity for growth into a Manager position.
We are looking for a fluent Spanish speaker who is an avid Webtoon reader. The Associate will be responsible for identifying Webtoon series that are suitable for Spanish and Latin American translation, managing translation agencies, and overseeing the process and flow of translated content delivery.
- Identify Webtoon series for Spain and Latin America
- Oversee a translation agency by tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, launch dates, etc.
- Interface with various departments (Marketing, Finance, Operations) to coordinate information sharing and asset delivery in regards to translated series
- Conduct performance analyses of translated series
- BA/BS required
- Fluent in Spanish
- At least 2-4 years of related work experience
- Strong interest in and knowledge of popular culture and current trends, especially in Spain and Latin America
- Ability to work proactively and independently in a demanding environment
- Intermediate Photoshop skills preferred
- Strong Excel skills is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Cell Phone Subsidy & Gym Reimbursement
- Lunch Catering
- Other Perks