Spa Supply Chain Specialist
Tamaqua , PA 18252
Posted 2 months ago
Successful Spa Supply Chain Specialist enjoy the challenges of providing outstanding management of our customers accounts from Purchase order receipt through Cash Receipt.This position is responsible for analyzing customer requirements for supply needs and working with the customer to ensure their needs are met regarding price, delivery, and timing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Account Analysts will be involved in a combination of the day-to-day duties outlined below in addition to longer-term projects that will be identified on an ongoing basis to help improve to overall level of service to our customers.
- Quote pricing to customers and be actively involved in maintaining price schedules for customersAccount Analysts also perform credit approval on new and or existing customers
- Enter and confirm orders received from customers, ensuring that order quantities and pricing is proper and accurate
- Analyze customer orders vs. inventory weeks on hand and makes decisions on releasing orders to operations
- Works closely with Operations to ensure schedule best meets customer needs, while balancing other constraints
- Problem solves using data provided by customer as well as internal information regarding sales order quantity requests
- Manages inventory for customers using a set process/method and agreed upon boundaries
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed
- Calculates total customer sales order through ERP system, including discounts, commissions, shipping charges, etc.
- Maintains electronic copies of all customer transactions and communications
- Monitors and helps to ensure that the department retains control of essential performance measures (DOS/inventory turns for customers etc)
- Collaborates internally to ensures orders are placed on production schedule and coordinates with scheduling to meet customers ship dates
- Follows up on orders while in production to ensure ship dates will be met
- Prepares and sends invoices for product and ancillary services
- Follows up with customers to ensure invoices are paid in a timely fashion
- Arranges shipment of product,prepares sales orders, invoices, pick tickets and customs documents
- Work with Logistics Manager to ensure the customer is receiving best ship method and freight costs when applicable
- Work closely with quality leader when a complaint is received to ensure customers issues are being address and resolutions are being communicated
- Speak with customers by phone concerning orders, returns, shipments and product
- Receive and enter phone and fax orders
- Follow process/procedures set forth by each customer
- Call customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders
- Make changes to or cancel orders/backorders
- Initiate orders for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- Initiate file maintenance for corrections to computers customer file
- Handle unsatisfied customers in a professional manner
- Obtain customer feedback information
- Complete any additional tasks or responsibilities that management assigns
- Performs all other essential job related duties as required
- Apply strong analytical and problem solving skills to effectively come to a firm conclusion quickly
- Take initiative, work without supervision and begin projects independently
- Capable of developing working relationships with a wide range of people
- Able to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Able to think strategically and tactically (detail-oriented)
- Passionate about engaging customers and soliciting feedback
- Maintains confidentiality
- Impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with
- Recognize when to collaborate and ask for help
- Excellent project management skills.Can define project scope, set timeline, and manage to completion
- Excellent organization skills; must be able to prioritize emails, phone calls, customers needs, urgencies, and projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to work in an ever changing environment to accommodate changing priorities internally and externally while working within time constraints
- Able to retain skills learned and open to consistent learning and growth
- Critical problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated people skills and ability to foster collaboration, accountability and customer-centricity
- Interested in company results
- Treat people with respect
- Commitment to working safely
- Advanced MS Office Suite (specifically Excel) , ERP system and keyboarding skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as well as the ability to handle situations by working as a team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum level acceptable is an Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.A Bachelors degree (BS/BA) with accounting experience is preferred.Additionally, a minimum of two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Able to communicate and comprehend in the English Language to perform the duties of this position. Able to read and comprehend instructions and general business material.Able to write clear and concise business correspondence.Able to clearly communicate with customers in person, via the telephone, and via e-mail and convey the intended meaning.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to accurately compare color and pattern of products to quality control standards. Frequent requirement for attention to detail; prolonged use of a computer terminal, telephones and other electronic equipment. The employee must be able to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud and PPE is required. Appropriate hearing protection while in the plant is required as noise levels within the facility meet OSHA requirements for hearing protection equipment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Account Analyst typically work in an office environment but for the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to non-standard workplaces. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.