Santa Clara , CA 95050
Posted 2 months ago
As a global leader in digital business transformation, Bizagi provides the power to deliver rapid process automation and ignite digital business transformation across the enterprise. Bizagi s digital business platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organisations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy. Bizagis platform currently helps over 300 enterprise customers across all industries improve, automate and streamline their business processes.
Recently named as a leader by Forrester, Bizagi is seen as an innovator within the Business Process Management (BPM) market. We are rapidly expanding worldwide and looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry. We are truly passionate about our solutions along with the market opportunity for them, and we are looking for like-minded people to join in our journey. Bizagi is rapidly expanding worldwide and is looking to recruit the best talent in the industry. We are truly passionate about our solutions and the market opportunity, and we are looking for like-minded people to join in our journey.
Headquartered in the U.K. with operations in the U.S., Europe and Latin America, Bizagi is looking to grow the West Coast, Bay Area sales team.
About the team:
The Solutions Consulting team is a critical part of our growth and culture at Bizagi. Responsible for helping define and prioritize business process automation initiatives, the team then designs the solutions needed for our customers to realize their digital transformation objectives.
What we are seeking
We are looking for an experienced, bright individual to join our pre-sales team supporting the North American Region. The right candidate will have both a business and technical skill set as well as a naturally inquisitive personality. Youll lead customers and prospects through a discovery process that defines solutions that help them realize their business objectives in a scalable, repeatable and quantifiable way.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Present and advise on best practice recommendations for digital transformation strategies
- Work and build relationships with a broad range of cross functional stakeholders to fully understand objectives and priorities
- Leverage those relationships to help develop a clear value proposition and business case
- Capture, map and determine inefficiencies in as-is business process flows needed to support those objectives
- Architect a solution that enables the customer to achieve their goals while mitigating risk
- Good technical and functional experience as a developer/consultant with focus on business workflow
- Pre-sales support experience and managing the pre-sales team of consultants
- Experience working with the Global teams to develop proposals, presentations, RFIs, RFPs
- Should be able to execute short term assessments, POC/pilots, map solutions to client business
- Provide tailored product demonstrations that support the solution requirements and clearly illustrates how the solution is uniquely positioned to meet customer objectives
- Own all business flow and technical aspects of the sale, including customer relationships
- Coordinate the internal resources needed to close the technical sale
- Develop and present to internal and external stakeholders the solution definition that maps the why to the what to the how
- A good understanding of various iterative methodologies: Agile, SCRUM
- Strong documentation and articulation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Ability to navigate, master, and evangelize a highly complex and evolving software product and ecosystem from an executive to technical level
- Proven track record working in a in vendor pre-sales or integration consultancy role
- An ability to determine the business value of an initiative and prioritize that initiative in relation to associated risks
- Experience assessing business management & information systems, performing quantitative analysis
Capability to manage pre-sale elements of complex, large value propositions, operating credibly at senior technical and board level.
- Experience of operating in the IT Service Management or IT Systems Management desirable.
- GoodGreat presenter, communicator and influencer with strong verbal and written skills.
- Team player who exhibits ownership with a persuasive and dynamic approach.
- Multi-tasker able to prioritise workloads.
- At least Graduate calibre, with flair for creativity.
- Versant in CRM and highly disciplined to use2-3 years experience as a SalesSolutions Consultant, Sales Engineer, or a similar role
We offer an excellent benefit package that allows you to choose from multiple health and wellness options that work for you and your family for whatever stage of coverage that you may need. We also offer a market competitive total compensation package, 401k with company match, 10 paid company holidays, stock options, referral payout bonuses and much much more!!!
We are actively growing and opening new office across the Nation. Be a part of an exciting company that fosters collegiality, innovation and fun!! check us out: www.bizagi.com