Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Birmingham , Alabama 35216
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.Position Title:
AI/Machine Learning Solutions ArchitectLocation:
Birmingham, ALPosition Status:
- Work as a software engineer and technical leader in a collaborative environment with passion, ownership and commitment.
- Continuously learn and grow with industry-leading practices, processes, and technologies
- Work with deep learning and cognitive networks to build adaptive learning capabilities
- Work with the AWS cloud on Linux based systems
- Develop and maintain services in Java
- Grow and contribute to a Service Oriented Architecture in an enterprise environment
- Learn and champion software development best practices such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Performance testing
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Work with various Java development and continuous integration frameworks such as JUnit, Jenkins, Git, Sonar, Maven, and Gatling / JMeter
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
- Must have expereince with machine learning, search, Metadata or similar cognitive technology
- 7+ years working on Core Java projects using and IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience working with Java Web Application containers such as Tomcat or Karaf
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Stash, Subversion, or CVS and build/integration tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Comfortable with complex algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Experience with one or more database systems, such as MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Understanding of the full SDLC
- Technical leadership experience or a desire to be one