VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems based on Microsoft Technology Stack? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a Solutions Architect to help customers accelerate their adoption of the Microsoft workloads on AWS. This is an excellent opportunity to help customers understand best practices for Microsoft technologies on AWS, migrate their existing workloads, and advise them on building resilient cloud architectures. You'll also work with the AWS Service Teams to help continuously improve the Microsoft Platform on AWS. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on Microsoft technology Stack as it relates to customer end-to-end solutions and services. In addition, you will engage with other solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations do drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
Amazon.Com, Inc.New YorkNY
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Do you have both broad and deep knowledge of storage technologies spanning block, file and object architectures and a deep passion for working with customers to help deliver mission critical data storage solutions then this is a great role for you. The ideal candidate will also have a strong working knowledge of network security, networking, virtualization, operating systems, application architectures, web applications and databases. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the new scale-out style applications designed for the cloud?
Do you have a knack for helping customers to build a deep understanding of new cloud platforms and application architectures, and the consultative selling and leadership skills to launch cloud computing projects on trajectories to success? Are you knowledgeable about security best practices for applications, servers, and networks?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for highly skilled and motivated Solution Architects to help accelerate our growing business. Customers of all sizes face unique challenges in managing and storing data and accomplishing complex missions with limited resources. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team , bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to commercial leaders that want to serve their customers more effectively.
As a Principal Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad usage of AWS's utility computing storage services (Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon DynamoDB and others). Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement, removing technical account management blockers, defining implementation and transition architectures, responding to RFIs and RFPs, and achieving ultimate success around specific technical projects. To achieve those goals—and building on your broad background and technical breadth and depth in storage, security, networking, operating systems, storage, and application architecture –you will develop expertise in all AWS technologies, and deep understanding of how customer applications and services are best built and operated on the AWS cloud computing platform.
The ideal candidate will …
Enjoy working with customers and partners. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world's largest and most important commercial entities to reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and increase innovation across the globe.
Have a strong understanding of commercial trends, security, standards, and compliance for designing large scale cloud computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have a variety of experiences working as an architect and systems or software or network engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills and developing new ones, to the point that you can not only contribute to, but lead deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises along with technical discussions to create world class systems for commercial customers and AWS partners. You will be happy to roll up your sleeves, learn the deep details of systems, and generally do what it takes to achieve technical success for customers on the AWS platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure commercial success in building Storage solutions and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
* Engage systems integrators and support their technical implementation efforts.
* Closely collaborate with AWS Account Management teams and support and promote APN Consulting and Technology Partners in order to deliver maximum customer value.
* Assist solution providers and customers with the definition and implementation of storage strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offerings on the AWS platform.
* Develop and deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption of storage solutions for Amazon Web Services.
* Gain industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at AWS and third party technology conferences, trade shows and press events
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge with the worldwide AWS solution architect community, as well as your global SA team.
* Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
Amazon.Com, Inc.New YorkNY
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Amazon Web Services is looking for Solutions Architects to help establish AWS as the market leader for the AWS Connect service. This effort is in direct response to feedback from customers and seeks to address the daily pain points of meeting the high bar of delivering outstanding customer service. This service offers a compelling alternative for our customers when faced with multiple components, channels and vendors, managing long term commitments and very complex pricing models, and scaling based upon the specific needs of their businesses.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of this new AWS service. Your broad responsibilities include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to the largest enterprises.
* Ensure customer success in building and launching Connect solutions
* Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
* Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
* Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
Amazon.Com, Inc.New YorkNY