VIEW JOBS4/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-17T00:00Title: Application Solution Architect Strategist
Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Locations: Chicago, IL
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The CIO organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability and capabilities to drive Accenture's digital agenda. CIO is a global team that provides best in class technology and employee experiences to support Accenture's high-performance workforce.We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise, are accelerating the deployment of leading-edge technologies which enable our people and which our clients seek to replicate and, we are bringing cutting edge technologies and approaches together to delivery at scale across a global enterprise. Members of the Accenture CIO organization:
* Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture's business applications and technology infrastructure.
* Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
* Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
* Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
A CIO Manager fulfills a leadership position in a CIO initiative or the operations support effort for CIO's existing application portfolio, infrastructure and architecture. Within this role, CIO Managers are accountable for following Project and Operations tools and processes depending on initiative or operations role, lead the planning of the effort, create work plans, track budget, measure progress and provide content oversight to ensure quality results. Managers often assume a leadership position in the development and maintenance of customer relationships.
Do you want to do high-quality custom development using new technologies, DevOps, serverless, agile, industry standards using Cloud/Mobile/API first approaches? This exciting role will be a crucial part of Accenture's Internal Technology Team. You will work collaboratively with technologists of all levels, skills, and experiences to help ensure the technology our internal employee's use is serving its' purpose and more. This group helps assess new technology and bring it to fruition for the company and its' employees to be as efficient as possible. Accenture uses many different systems, platforms, databases, and tools to run successfully and on this team, not only will you be able to expand your skills based on each project, but you will also be able to impact the lives of our employees in a positive way! Every project will be different so if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about innovation, excited about the latest technologies, and want to make an impact, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
VIEW JOBS4/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-20T00:00Application Architect
Req #: 190010519
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
As an Application Architect, you will design and/or maintain the target business object model and assess the impact of the future business architecture on existing and future applications architecture. You will also capture the requirements for future application architecture changes and identify the techniques and technologies that should be applied at the application level; help define the system and operational requirements that the computing infrastructure must support; and identify, analyze and address any inter-application dependencies and interfaces. You will work with the other Architects to determine the most appropriate application partitioning to achieve the performance and scalability requirements.
You will participate in business and technology planning sessions and anticipate future business/technology changes. Work with Business and Information Architects to review business drivers, needs and strategies and understand implications to the application architecture. Communicate implications of architectural decisions, issues and plans to business and technology leadership. Provide support/guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development and testing processes; provide expert knowledge of application architecture and consult to Business and Technology teams when detailed application architecture knowledge is needed, and identify/mitigate risks to delivering solution on time.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Minimum 5 years of Applications Architect experience — technology implementation experience a plus
* Strong skills in project management methodologies and tools
* Strong skills in architecture methods
* Strong Data Re-Engineering Tool experience
* Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles
* Strong business and product knowledge
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non technical members of the organization
* Minimum of three years of work experience in the following areas: Application technology, Middleware technology, Object Oriented technologies, database and Internet technologies, and network connectivity
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.ChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS4/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-20T00:00Quantlab is looking for an exceptional Trading Infrastructure Architect in Houston, TX, Chicago, IL, Jersey City, NJ or New York, NY. You will have an extremely important role for our business and our team to ensure we continue to stay on the cutting edge of the latest technology. You will get the chance to bring intellect, enthusiasm and the ability to execute to the team. This is the ideal job if you are looking to apply systems and networking expertise to challenging and unique trading environments.
What you'll do:
* Design and document low latency trading infrastructure that will include low latency networks, systems, and site-to-site connectivity
* Keep up with the latest technology and identify opportunities to improve trading platform performance
* Work with cross functional teams to maintain an infrastructure roadmap for one or more trading strategies
* Meet with vendors, exchanges and industry peers to fully understand the technology used in markets where Quantlab trades
* Drive lab testing of commercial and custom hardware and software to measure potential benefit to trading strategies
* Lead infrastructure projects from design to documentation and delivery
What you'll have:
* Work experience with trading technologies
* Solid Linux and Networking Skills
* Strong understanding of modern server hardware
* Presentation and documentation skills for the sharing of technical concepts with mixed audiences including senior leadership
* Must have the ability and desire to work collaboratively
* Familiarity with low latency hardware solutions for networking and data processing
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
* Experience with using Wireless RF networks in financial trading
* Vendor management experience including pricing and service level negotiations
* Automation of operations and monitoring using orchestration tools, scripting, or programming
* Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in relevant field
What you'll get:
* The unique opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate experts who take pride in delivering results.
* Attractive compensation and bonus structure
* Generous benefit plan structure including an option for fully paid health insurance premiums for individuals
* Company paid lunch
* Training and development opportunities
* Pre-tax transportation contributions
* Casual dress
Who we are:
Quantlab is a quantitative trading firm where Technology and Scientific Research are central to our business and key to our success. Founded in 1998, Quantlab is a pioneer in quantitative algorithmic trading with a strong track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions. Behind our success is our people. We hire some of the smartest and most passionate programmers and quants in the world.
The firm is privately held with headquarters in Houston, and offices in Boston, Chicago, Denver, New Jersey, New York, and Amsterdam. We are 1 part Wall Street, 2 parts software development firm, 3 parts Los Alamos National Laboratory, and 4 parts Tony Stark's garage.
Why you should work with us:
Quantlab is constantly pushing the boundaries of technology, from high performance computing clusters attached to petabytes of storage, to ultra-low latency hardware, to highly optimized operating systems. Team members at Quantlab enjoy the collaborative and results driven atmosphere. We follow the mantra of "we can do it better." Quantlab attracts very talented people who bring innovative and interdisciplinary solutions to trading. Our casual environment has an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages creativity, agility, and continuous improvement. Quantlab is a place "where the best get better."